Player Discussion: Mark Scheifele Discussion Part III

winnipegger

Dec 17, 2013
I like it. I want every player on the team to hate loosing. I want them ****ing going to bed angry if they loose. God knows I've been going to bed angry and I have, like, a normal life to lead where it's not good to be angry all the time.

Holden Caulfield

Eternal Skeptic
Feb 15, 2006
Winnipeg
I like it. I want every player on the team to hate loosing. I want them ****ing going to bed angry if they loose. God knows I've been going to bed angry and I have, like, a normal life to lead where it's not good to be angry all the time.

Not everything is going to work for every player. Some players are like this. Others play worse if they stew on games and just need to forget it to move on. Trying to apply one (ie your) mentality to a group of people is NEVER a good idea. Some players play worse while angry, some better. Some struggle when relaxed, some succeed.

winnipegger

Dec 17, 2013
Not everything is going to work for every player. Some players are like this. Others play worse if they stew on games and just need to forget it to move on. Trying to apply one (ie your) mentality to a group of people is NEVER a good idea. Some players play worse while angry, some better. Some struggle when relaxed, some succeed.

Thanks for making me angrier

Thai jet*

Oct 23, 2014
Thailand
Or he doesn't like being benched. Either way, Maurice has a major hand in it. Wouldn't surprise me if Scheifele is big-time pissed off at Maurice, at least temporarily.

His linemates should be they didn't do anything and still got benched. I think Mark was mad at himself. Him and Wheeler had been chippy trying to get their team going. Sometimes it works and sometimes not but it is good that they try. Earlier the captain dropped his gloves but Subban wouldn't go. Those two leaders are the least of this teams troubles.

Sweech

Oh When the Spurs
Jun 30, 2011
Hamilton, Ontario

Dude, I don't know if you're joking or not, but if you aren't you should really change your outlook for the good of your own mental health.

You will never be happy with sports.

Take a peek at the Chicago Blackhawks board of you want to know what I'm talking about. That team has won how many cups in the last few years? They're loaded with star players and they're still currently leading the division and yet no one seems happy. They're complaining about the coach, complaining about the players, complaining about the style of play, etc.

Seriously.

Gm0ney

Unicorns salient
Oct 12, 2011
Winnipeg
Last year there were a lot of snide remarks about how much Adam Oates helped Mark's game. Wonder what ever happened to those people?

I was making snide remarks earlier this season when I heard Ben Chiarot had used Oates' services as well (e.g. "Chiarot should tell Oates he wants his money back!").

Ad

Upcoming events

• Cádiz vs Mallorca
    Cádiz vs Mallorca
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $340.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Bologna vs Udinese
    Bologna vs Udinese
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $365.00