Marc Bergevin: Ch't'un Fighter Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

sampollock

Jun 7, 2008
in my home
ego = MB

so, on that note, he may do zip, and give the presser, " offers were not good enough", I don't make trades to make a trade,
I wanted a hockey deal, none was there , so we did not move.."

Bryson

#EugeneMolson
Jun 25, 2008
5 more days

4ea.jpg

I think that Bergevin is more like Vinnie Barbarino from Welcome Back Kotter!

They even dance the same:

hqdefault.jpg

79a30cab-59e9-41ce-b006-191ee8c67179_TVASPORTS_WEB.jpg

Reactions: ArtPeur

Milhouse40

Aug 19, 2010

I have my doubt GL's infos.....but if true, nice, it basically means Bergevin has been fired.

Milhouse40

Aug 19, 2010
Is that really a good thing?

Trading Pacioretty would be a big deal. If an offer is good at the deadline it should be done.

A deal can also be made at the draft for Pacioretty. More buyers, less sellers is normally a good thing.....Bergevin track record on trades isn't really good enough to trust him making another blockbuster move.

Price is Wright

Feb 5, 2010
essex
A deal can also be made at the draft for Pacioretty. More buyers, less sellers is normally a good thing.....Bergevin track record on trades isn't really good enough to trust him making another blockbuster move.

He's a one year rental at the draft.

He's available for the playoffs if you trade for him now.

I would pay more for Pacioretty to get him in the playoffs than I would to get Pacioretty for a single season. Even if he has been meh in Montreal in the playoffs (good not great with bouts of total disappearance) if I'm a team built to win, I would be anxious to get him now so I got him for two playoff runs instead of one.

Imagine Pacioretty on a team where he's the PP2 left winger.

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
If pacioretty isn't dealt at the draft this is a failure.

If Bergevin trades any major assets and doesn't land a no. 1C by the draft, then yeah that'll be a failure. Yet another.

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
There has been some talk that the Oilers feel like they need to move Milan Lucic. He got demoted to the fourth line a few times this season.

An Oilers friend of mine suggested Lucic for Galchenyuk and I almost started crying.

Sounds like a trade Bergevin would entertain.

Reactions: Price is Wright
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad