Marc Bergevin: Ch't'un Fighter Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

yianik

Jun 30, 2009
Wondering if Molson would " promote" MB to President and then hire a new GM.

theghost1

Oct 30, 2017
Bergevin is a bloody clueless gutless puke...he wants to add roster players in trades ....wants to do a bloody retool ....are u bloody kidding me.....bergevin u know who is a roster player ...Radulov......Marchessault...Schenn....Markov ....those are bloody roster players.....u had all bloody summer to add roster players and u sat on your butt and did nothing....of course u want a retool now your bloody job is on the line....no quality owner would allow this bloody jacka$$ to do a retool.

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
Would be par for the course.

Meet Larry Carriere, new GM of the Canadiens.

Oh God, save our souls. :facepalm:

251ssg.jpg

Check out those high beams, tho. :naughty:

FloJack

Lurking and liking.
Sponsor
Sep 6, 2006
Wasn’t there word/rumours about Pat Brisson being interested in getting into NHL management? Has he been discussed in here?

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
Wasn’t there word/rumours about Pat Brisson being interested in getting into NHL management? Has he been discussed in here?

Many times. Brisson was also a candidate during the last round of management interviews. It's been well-established since that he'd be nuts to leave the friendly climes of California for the garbage-show in this maniacal city. The guy found a way out of a crap-filled tunnel, he won't crawl back in. Andy never returned to Shawshank for a reason.

The Great Weal

Phil's Pizza
Jan 15, 2015
"I don't like to make excuses, but we believe we would be in the playoffs if Weber was healthy. Injury bug hit us hard this year, time to regroup and try again. You look at the Tampa Bay Lightning who had injuries and missed the playoffs, and without any additions(won't mention Sergachev because I know I f***ed up) they are at the top of the league."-MB

Grate n Colorful Oz

Hutson Hawk
Jun 12, 2007
Hockey Mecca
"I don't like to make excuses, but we believe we would be in the playoffs if Weber was healthy. Injury bug hit us hard this year, time to regroup and try again. You look at the Tampa Bay Lightning who had injuries and missed the playoffs, and without any additions(won't mention Sergachev because I know I ****ed up) they are at the top of the league."-MB

And that's exactly tge kind of thing he says that irks me to no end.

The arrogance of assuming no one will see through his charade, the hypocrisy of saying something he knows is false (we were major losers way before the injury bug hit) and the complete lack of accountability.

Send him to Belize already ffs

justafan22

Jun 22, 2014
It's a complete bust.

Why would he leave a better team for a worse one, with a penchant for treating their players badly and vocally in the media?

Tavares and PK are GREAT friends, there is 0 chance he comes here.

I did believe that for a small bit that Tavares would've came here with PK

Reactions: WeThreeKings

Price is Wright

Feb 5, 2010
essex
I would love to be in the room when Bergevin makes a contract proposal to Tavares

"I know I traded one of your best friends and we've missed the playoffs in two of the last three seasons and we let a first line right wing walk away who would have played with you and we have some of the worst defence in the league and we don't have someone like Barzal to be the 2C so you'll be doing everything down the middle and our best defenceman has one foot but... We got Carey Price and cap space. When can you sign?"

Reactions: WeThreeKings
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad