Marc Bergevin: Ch't'un Fighter Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

OldCraig71

Feb 2, 2009
No one cares
Good article on Sportsnet, Engels, rips MB on the Subban trade, among other things that we all know, and have pointed out..............glad the media are finally calling it what it is.........a clown in over his head!!
Anything from the medias at this point in time is way too late. Molson has either decided to end this at seasons end or has decided that he does not care and we stick with bergevin.

tazsub3

May 30, 2016
Bergevin at Rangers/Flames game.
He is watching the game hoping to learn how to write a manifesto like the rangers did.
he was later informed he could get a copy online, only to respond traveling to new york means he is working harder thus will be better

Reactions: Runner77

Bryson

#EugeneMolson
Jun 25, 2008
Hey - I'm also in NYC. Sitting in a Starbucks on 86th and Columbus right now. Should call Bergevin to go for a latte.

There's some great shopping to be had down in NYC. I'd start hitting up the yellowpages for stores that sell purplepants. How many could there be? :sarcasm:

Price is Wright

Feb 5, 2010
essex
He isn't looking at the Rangers at all. Flames have scouts for Montreal and Nashville. Something could definitely be cooking between Montreal and Calgary.

sandviper

No Ragrets
Jan 26, 2016
Toronto
Does this guy start the next season?

I hate to say it, but I am certain he will be with us to start next season.

Hopefully I am wrong and I think it will depend on what happens at the TDL. If there are almost no moves, other than the obvious one with Plekanec, it may be possible ownership restricted Bergevin’s power.

Even then, that won’t say much. I think he only gets fired for certain if he does something like trading Galchenyuk for a pending-UFA like Nash, keeping Plekanec and boldly claim we are going for it.

Reactions: zeeto and Runner77

BLONG7

Oct 30, 2002
Nova Scotia
Visit site
Hey - I'm also in NYC. Sitting in a Starbucks on 86th and Columbus right now. Should call Bergevin to go for a latte.
Go for it!! Please, do not buy any purple pants while in the Big Apple.
If you do get him, please feel free to bring up, his disasterous summer of 2017

nhlfan9191

Aug 4, 2010
I hate to say it, but I am certain he will be with us to start next season.

Hopefully I am wrong and I think it will depend on what happens at the TDL. If there are almost no moves, other than the obvious one with Plekanec, it may be possible ownership restricted Bergevin’s power.

Even then, that won’t say much. I think he only gets fired for certain if he does something like trading Galchenyuk for a pending-UFA like Nash, keeping Plekanec and boldly claim we are going for it.

I really don’t think he’s in any danger at all. He’s basically family with Molson and I doubt we’d fire him to pay $2 million a year for the next 4 seasons. It’s a crappy situation because that contract extension was so undeserved a couple of years ago. He had hardly done anything and he was guareteed 7 more years at the time of his extension.

Reactions: zeeto

justafan22

Jun 22, 2014
Eller gets 5 year extension in DC. I don't like the contract and MB made a good move getting rid of him but to bring in shawzy, lmao

Goodbahd

Dec 17, 2017
Eller gets 5 year extension in DC. I don't like the contract and MB made a good move getting rid of him but to bring in shawzy, lmao

Shaw is better than Eller. Shaw is a good 3rd line center. If he’s playing on the top 6, it’s not his fault if he’s being used out of position.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->