GDT: Lundqvist & The Wolf Pack @ Wild - 2/13/18 - 8pm ET

Status
Not open for further replies.

bl02

Jan 13, 2014
Thats well deserved and how about Pionk!!!
Guy can play defense damn.

Ori

#Connor Bedard 2023 1st, Chicago Blackhawks
Nov 7, 2014
Norway
yay Hayes with pp goal 2-3 - the tank is stuck in the road at the moment and a game again!

bl02

Jan 13, 2014
People make fun of Hayes but hes been probably our best player besides hank

effen

Feb 3, 2018
I'm sure it's there, and like I just said to @DanielBrassard maybe there's the chance that he can adjust his mindset over the summer can come to camp with a new perspective.

what on earth is everyone talking about

the 3 goals were off 3 egregious plays no professional team should make. he should be upset with them, they were playing like garbage, and after he blew up they stopped. Further, they were by the veteran leaders on the team.

I've never seen him light up a young player. Has anyone?

like he's gotta sit like a patient papa bear as his team wastes his time. they get paid for this.

I dont understand.

Siddi

Rangers Masochist
Mar 8, 2013
Global
If he starts **** with the kids, I will openly call for him to be moved. That's one of those "no excuse" things and I sincerely hope he has enough ability to not do that crap with them.

It's something that needs to be monitored going forward. He needs to put the team's future above his own.

Or request a move if he can't do that.

There are bigger hurdles for them in the NHL than old grumpy Hank.

Beacon

Embrace the tank
May 28, 2007
That's a Purple Haze goal, if ever there was one. Hayes thought about it way too long, lost the ability to pass to either Nash or Grabber, soft shot and Dubnyk gives up a goal that any beer league goalie stops.

Reactions: nevesis

mike14

Rampage Sherpa
Jun 22, 2006
Melbourne
what on earth is everyone talking about

the 3 goals were off 3 egregious plays no professional team should make. he should be upset with them, they were playing like garbage, and after he blew up they stopped. Further, they were by the veteran leaders on the team.

I've never seen him light up a young player. Has anyone?

like he's gotta sit like a patient papa bear as his team wastes his time. they get paid for this.

I dont understand.

He's verballed ADA a few times, and the whole Stepan 'relax' incident in the playoffs was about him yelling at Skjei

Reactions: Graves94

nevesis

Sponsor
Jan 3, 2008
NY
That's a Purple Haze goal, if ever there was one. Hayes thought about it way too long, lost the ability to pass to either Nash or Grabber, soft shot and Dubnyk gives up a goal that any beer league goalie stops.

At least he didn’t celly hard. That would have been much more embarrassing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad