GDT: Lundqvist & The Wolf Pack @ Wild - 2/13/18 - 8pm ET

Status
Not open for further replies.

Edge

Kris King's Ghost
Mar 1, 2002
Amish Paradise
Can’t help but have a sinking feeling in my stomach that the Lundqvist-Rangers marriage will not end as happily as I’d like to believe.

Xref

Oct 16, 2010
Yep, he needs to get the **** over it or request a move.

Great great goaltender, but I don't think that he has the right mindset for a true rebuild. I'd look to move him in the off-season. Although an extremely good goaltender is necessary for a young team in rebuild mode in order to cover up the many mistakes, that goaltender needs to have a lot of patience. I don't think he has enough of it. He goes into silly tantrum mode too easily. Besides, by the time our team is ready to legitimately compete, Hank will be retired. So why tie up all that cap space and waste the trade potential? Trade him for picks/young talent and let him try to win a Cup somewhere.

Trxjw

Retired.
May 8, 2007
Land of no calls..
Agreed. I have to think he has the ability to lead (someone who doesn't would start yelling at kids and throwing them death stares). Just something the team has to monitor. None of this grumpy uncle bull****.

I'm sure it's there, and like I just said to @DanielBrassard maybe there's the chance that he can adjust his mindset over the summer can come to camp with a new perspective.

Reactions: DanielBrassard

bl02

Jan 13, 2014
Besides the 4 minute implosion they have played well and if they had a guy that could snipe the puck this game would be even

Reactions: Ori
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad