Lunch Thread

CRM 114

Mar 17, 2018
nothing because i starve myself
I have done that on occasion as well. Especially when I'm trying to transition from my Winter 'DAD' bod to my Summer 'BUFF' bod. I can usually shave off 5 Elle-Bees by skipping a couple lunches.

rent free

Apr 6, 2015
I have done that on occasion as well. Especially when I'm trying to transition from my Winter 'DAD' bod to my Summer 'BUFF' bod. I can usually shave off 5 Elle-Bees by skipping a couple lunches.
I'm trying to eat less so I can lose weight but it doesn't seem to be working.

CRM 114

Mar 17, 2018
I'm trying to eat less so I can lose weight but it doesn't seem to be working.
Do you drink pop? It kills me when people say they are on a diet and then drink a 32 OZ big gulf of "Diet" Coke. f***in idiots

Last edited by a moderator:

rent free

Apr 6, 2015
Do you drink pop? It kills me when people say they are on a diet and then drink a 32 OZ big gulf of "Diet" Coke. f***in idiots
not that often. like i've had it twice in the past 2 weeks, but i haven't had it in like the previous 4 months

Last edited by a moderator:

Chonged

Apr 24, 2018
My Girlfriend Started Calling Me Fatty Boi this Weekend and then Said I had to Go On this New Special Diet Some Ketosis thing So I Had Bacon and Vodka For Lunch

CRM 114

Mar 17, 2018
Food day today at the office. Gonna be lots of goodies. I brought donut holes. Do you ever have food day at work @G F O P ?

Rodgerwilco

Entertainment boards w/ some Hockey mixed in.
Feb 6, 2014
A local Pizza shop here does specialty pizzas on Thurs + Friday at lunch time, they're usually pretty epic. I'll post pics once I get it.

Reactions: Skeeterboi

Rodgerwilco

Entertainment boards w/ some Hockey mixed in.
Feb 6, 2014
fe811e61cca7de61422344d34f970710.jpg

Here's today's choices. The left one is Macaroni and Cheese w/ Bacon strips, there was more on there, but I ate a couple of pieces of bacon before snapping this pic.

The one on the right is called "Zombie", Ranch dressing base, regular pizza cheese, basil, bacon strips, pepperoni. As you can see, it was so tempting that I had to take a couple of bites before I got back to the office to snap this pic...

All washed down by a vintage-style Dr. Pepper in a glass bottle (made with real sugar, high fructose CRAP)

Edit: The shop owner's decision to go with bacon strips as opposed to crumbly bacon bits makes all the difference in these pies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad