Lunch Thread

sdf

Jan 23, 2015
Rostov on Don
Halve lb pub burger grilled in a actural pub, medium rare with beer cheese on it, sliced onion pickle tomato and a big chunk of iceberg letucce which was kinda clunky so I peeled off 4 or so layers and set the burger down on that because there was literally beer cheese all over the container and the tots that it came with. So good and only costed me 12 bux and it was right down the street from my job so I just walked there instead of driving to arbies or some chit

Thanks
And how nice did you have shitting after that?

Thanks

CRM 114

Mar 17, 2018
I was so busy today building a deck that I skipped though. I ended up having a Philly Cheese steak brat around 3 P.M. CST time though and worshed it down with a BUSCH light.

Bumpus

Shhh ...
Mar 4, 2008
WV
Only serious fattys and people from ****ty areas like Austin Texas eat lunch. It's been scientifically proven basically years ago that you only need to eat 1 or at max 2 meals a day to maintain a healthy and fit lifestyle, yet some of you would rather stuff your face full of treats 3, 4, or even FIVE times a day. Honestly, what a crock of ****. And you idiots are the ones that will get my thousands of tax dollars to support treating your obesity related diseases. It's actually unbelievable when you really stop and start to think about it
Thanks, much appreciated!!!

My third bypass - brought to you by iGetThatBread :laugh:

Dont Toews Me Bro

Mar 20, 2018
McD's

-Bacon McDouble
-medium fries
-large Dr. Pepper

McDonalds is f***ing disgusting. I can't imagine what type of person would eat at a place like that.

As for me I had Jimmy John's today. Was not very good but I needed something freaky fast today as I'm busy.

Bumpus

Shhh ...
Mar 4, 2008
WV
McDonalds is ****ing disgusting. I can't imagine what type of person would eat at a place like that.
tenor.gif

Dont Toews Me Bro

Mar 20, 2018
Was super busy today so no time for lunch, not even a freaky fast one from JJ, so nothing for me today. Might grab something from the vending machine to hold me over if necessary. Thank god I had Toewster Toast this morning or I'd literally be starving right now.

Bumpus

Shhh ...
Mar 4, 2008
WV
Was super busy today so no time for lunch, not even a freaky fast one from JJ, so nothing for me today. Might grab something from the vending machine to hold me over if necessary. Thank god I had Toewster Toast this morning or I'd literally be starving right now.
What kind of poor eats lunch from a vending machine?

Reactions: Skeeterboi

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->