Lunch Thread

Conrad McBenis

Bow Down
Jan 10, 2018
My room-mates ex gf made me a salad and it had quinoa in it. Really kind of sort of gave it that extra "heft" as far as a salad being a whole entire meal in and of itself, standalone, and also as well, I've read that it bulks up your stool so it' great for cleansing which I'm totally all about recently due to the brain performance issues I've been dealing with my whole life.

Thoughts and prayers my friend.

At least your diet doesn't consistently include mall food court food.

Reactions: VickAshley

VickAshley

Dec 7, 2017
Oak Lawn
twitter.com
Thoughts and prayers my friend.

At least your diet doesn't consistently include mall food court food.
My room-mate eats a cinnabon every weekend and also has multiple meals from panda express because he says that Chinese food is healthy compared to McDonald's but he literally only gets orange chicken which is deeply fried chicken chunks like basically, boneless wings essentially and dipped in Orange jelly which is obviously unhealthy because it is processed sugars that literally trigger the pancreas to overwork. Also he also ate left-over Fazolis baked spaghettie which is like that canned spaghettie with a layer of cheese thrown onto it and broiled in a oven, can u imagine eating that cold out of the fridge for brekkie just because u "having a craving for italian" like are you ****ing kidding me?

Reactions: tonyhawks77

CRM 114

Mar 17, 2018
My room-mate eats a cinnabon every weekend and also has multiple meals from panda express because he says that Chinese food is healthy compared to McDonald's but he literally only gets orange chicken which is deeply fried chicken chunks like basically, boneless wings essentially and dipped in Orange jelly which is obviously unhealthy because it is processed sugars that literally trigger the pancreas to overwork. Also he also ate left-over Fazolis baked spaghettie which is like that canned spaghettie with a layer of cheese thrown onto it and broiled in a oven, can u imagine eating that cold out of the fridge for brekkie just because u "having a craving for italian" like are you ****ing kidding me?
Does he eat chili with his cinnabon?

Reactions: VickAshley

CRM 114

Mar 17, 2018
Skipped lunch today because we did brunch. I had a country fried steak with eggs, hash browns, sausage gravy and wheat toast with butter/jam

Incubajerks

Feb 9, 2010
Roma
fe811e61cca7de61422344d34f970710.jpg

Here's today's choices. The left one is Macaroni and Cheese w/ Bacon strips, there was more on there, but I ate a couple of pieces of bacon before snapping this pic.

The one on the right is called "Zombie", Ranch dressing base, regular pizza cheese, basil, bacon strips, pepperoni. As you can see, it was so tempting that I had to take a couple of bites before I got back to the office to snap this pic...

All washed down by a vintage-style Dr. Pepper in a glass bottle (made with real sugar, high fructose CRAP)

Edit: The shop owner's decision to go with bacon strips as opposed to crumbly bacon bits makes all the difference in these pies.

Mamma mia che schifo!

CRM 114

Mar 17, 2018
Had a leftover brat (no bun) with quinoa, peas and carrots. It was just okay

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad