Lunch Thread

CRM 114

Mar 17, 2018
No i load up on carbs for breakfast and that gets me through to dinner.
ohhh, you're one of those ppl. How about for all in tents n purposes for this thread you just tells us what you had for b-fast.

CRM 114

Mar 17, 2018
Today, I had a chicken breast (with seasoning), mixed veggies and some pineapple. :p

iGetThatBread

Mar 18, 2018
Only serious fattys and people from shitty areas like Austin Texas eat lunch. It's been scientifically proven basically years ago that you only need to eat 1 or at max 2 meals a day to maintain a healthy and fit lifestyle, yet some of you would rather stuff your face full of treats 3, 4, or even FIVE times a day. Honestly, what a crock of shit. And you idiots are the ones that will get my thousands of tax dollars to support treating your obesity related diseases. It's actually unbelievable when you really stop and start to think about it

HisIceness

This is Hurricanes Hockey
Sep 16, 2010
Charlotte
Roast beef sandwich, was alright.

Out of all the big chain fast food joints - McDonalds, Wendys, BK, Hardees/Carl JR, etc. Wendy's is the least repulsive.

Their baconator is easily the best hamburger of all those places. Unfortunately just even thinking about eating one causes me to gain 15 pounds :laugh:

darko

Feb 16, 2009
Only serious fattys and people from ****ty areas like Austin Texas eat lunch. It's been scientifically proven basically years ago that you only need to eat 1 or at max 2 meals a day to maintain a healthy and fit lifestyle, yet some of you would rather stuff your face full of treats 3, 4, or even FIVE times a day. Honestly, what a crock of ****. And you idiots are the ones that will get my thousands of tax dollars to support treating your obesity related diseases. It's actually unbelievable when you really stop and start to think about it

Well sadi.

Reactions: Bob Richards

CRM 114

Mar 17, 2018
I had a turkey sammich with a Iceberg lettuce salad. 1000 Island dressing. Yum!

Sep 19, 2008
Was gonna pack leftover pizza for lunch tomorrow but had unpleasant dairy-related side effects from eating leftover pizza for dinner and you know how I feel about using public toilets to ahem...dispose of bodily waste

LarryFisherman

o̯̘̍͋̀͌̂͒͋͋ͯ̿ͯͦ̈́ͬ͒̚̚
May 9, 2013
Arvada, CO
Was gonna pack leftover pizza for lunch tomorrow but had unpleasant dairy-related side effects from eating leftover pizza for dinner and you know how I feel about using public toilets to ahem...dispose of bodily waste

were you packing it from the kitchen to your room, or what?

are you actually doing something these days?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad