Lunch Thread

Dont Toews Me Bro

Mar 20, 2018
fe811e61cca7de61422344d34f970710.jpg

Here's today's choices. The left one is Macaroni and Cheese w/ Bacon strips, there was more on there, but I ate a couple of pieces of bacon before snapping this pic.

The one on the right is called "Zombie", Ranch dressing base, regular pizza cheese, basil, bacon strips, pepperoni. As you can see, it was so tempting that I had to take a couple of bites before I got back to the office to snap this pic...

All washed down by a vintage-style Dr. Pepper in a glass bottle (made with real sugar, high fructose CRAP)

Edit: The shop owner's decision to go with bacon strips as opposed to crumbly bacon bits makes all the difference in these pies.

Grown ass men actually eat macaroni pizza or mac n cheese in general? Pardon my French, but I'll be god dammned

rent free

Apr 6, 2015
fe811e61cca7de61422344d34f970710.jpg

Here's today's choices. The left one is Macaroni and Cheese w/ Bacon strips, there was more on there, but I ate a couple of pieces of bacon before snapping this pic.

The one on the right is called "Zombie", Ranch dressing base, regular pizza cheese, basil, bacon strips, pepperoni. As you can see, it was so tempting that I had to take a couple of bites before I got back to the office to snap this pic...

All washed down by a vintage-style Dr. Pepper in a glass bottle (made with real sugar, high fructose CRAP)

Edit: The shop owner's decision to go with bacon strips as opposed to crumbly bacon bits makes all the difference in these pies.
i think i got neck spots from looking at this

CRM 114

Mar 17, 2018
You're literally going to turn into quinoa if you don't find something new to eat.
My wife made this huge quinoa mixture with ground turkey, kale and tomatoes and she didn't like it so I have to pick up the slack and finish it. I don't believe in being wasteful.

Thanks

VickAshley

Dec 7, 2017
Oak Lawn
twitter.com
My wife made this huge quinoa mixture with ground turkey, kale and tomatoes and she didn't like it so I have to pick up the slack and finish it. I don't believe in being wasteful.

Thanks
My room-mates ex gf made me a salad and it had quinoa in it. Really kind of sort of gave it that extra "heft" as far as a salad being a whole entire meal in and of itself, standalone, and also as well, I've read that it bulks up your stool so it' great for cleansing which I'm totally all about recently due to the brain performance issues I've been dealing with my whole life.

Reactions: tonyhawks77

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad