Lunch Thread

CRM 114

Mar 17, 2018
Turkey Sandwich with onions, pickles and tomatoes. Side of Quinoa and some carrots.

Chonged

Apr 24, 2018
Yo I Had turkey Green Chile Sausage With Eggs and Cheese On an Everything Bagel Ish Was tite

altho that Is More Like Brunch It Had to Be Both For Me Cause I Was and Still am Sweating away today In the Metal Coffin

CRM 114

Mar 17, 2018
Hey guys. Sry I forgot to update you today but I got busy. I had fish with quinoa and thats it.

Conrad McBenis

Bow Down
Jan 10, 2018
whiskey-river-burger-1100 (1).jpg

VickAshley

Dec 7, 2017
Oak Lawn
twitter.com
Halve lb pub burger grilled in a actural pub, medium rare with beer cheese on it, sliced onion pickle tomato and a big chunk of iceberg letucce which was kinda clunky so I peeled off 4 or so layers and set the burger down on that because there was literally beer cheese all over the container and the tots that it came with. So good and only costed me 12 bux and it was right down the street from my job so I just walked there instead of driving to arbies or some chit

Thanks

CRM 114

Mar 17, 2018
Halve lb pub burger grilled in a actural pub, medium rare with beer cheese on it, sliced onion pickle tomato and a big chunk of iceberg letucce which was kinda clunky so I peeled off 4 or so layers and set the burger down on that because there was literally beer cheese all over the container and the tots that it came with. So good and only costed me 12 bux and it was right down the street from my job so I just walked there instead of driving to arbies or some chit

Thanks
Sounds like a good place. You should leave a good Yelp review and maybe check in on 4square next time

Reactions: VickAshley

CRM 114

Mar 17, 2018
Leftovers for lunch 2day. Pretty forgettable tbh. Tomorrow will hopefully be better.

CRM 114

Mar 17, 2018
I brought a leftover burger and quinoa today, BUT I totes forgot a bun. So I wrapped my burger in lettuce. Gluten free is the way to be, gentlemen!!

Kelly

Nov 12, 2012
Just bought some bologna and gonna make some bologna sammies for the rest of the week, with mustard.

Kelly

Nov 12, 2012
I brought a leftover burger and quinoa today, BUT I totes forgot a bun. So I wrapped my burger in lettuce. Gluten free is the way to be, gentlemen!!
I work with a guy who gets gas when ever he eats gluten, which is really annoying for me.

CRM 114

Mar 17, 2018
I have to be honest guys. I made this post, then got sidetracked and never actually ate this. SO i skipped lunch today and will try again tomorrow. Keep ya updated.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Sydney Swans @ Hawthorn Hawks
    Sydney Swans @ Hawthorn Hawks
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $5,720.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 3