Lunch Thread

CRM 114

Mar 17, 2018
Today was a Spicy Thai Chicken wrap and I dipped it in creamy basil tomato soup. Was really gr8.

CRM 114

Mar 17, 2018
I finally finished my Easter ham today. It was a long couple of weeks, but I gulped all of it down. Felt a little queasy afterwords, think it was just on the brink of going bad.

Reactions: VickAshley

VickAshley

Dec 7, 2017
Oak Lawn
twitter.com
Had leftover halve of a 16 oz ribeye charred outside and rare inside with kale "chimi-churri" and roasted sweet potatoes mixed up with roasted sunchokes, three sunny-sided up eggs, and a kale smoothie to drink. It was a really nice break from a very busy day.

CRM 114

Mar 17, 2018
Today I finish off my steak and tuna noodle casserole lunch.

FYI - I started with a 25oz Sirloin and ate about 14 oz. of it at the restaurant. I could have finished it, but thought it would be great for lunch and a great way to exercise portion control so for the last 11ish oz. I split up between 3 meals and used it as my prot. Today I had to throw in 1 piece of leftover TOMBSTONE pizza just cuz my steak portion was only like 3 oz.

God bless

VickAshley

Dec 7, 2017
Oak Lawn
twitter.com
Today I finish off my steak and tuna noodle casserole lunch.

FYI - I started with a 25oz Sirloin and ate about 14 oz. of it at the restaurant. I could have finished it, but thought it would be great for lunch and a great way to exercise portion control so for the last 11ish oz. I split up between 3 meals and used it as my prot. Today I had to throw in 1 piece of leftover TOMBSTONE pizza just cuz my steak portion was only like 3 oz.

God bless
3 oz of protein is kind of low bro srs in my imo.

you literally need that like just 20 min after a good pump, just recovery-wise right?

CRM 114

Mar 17, 2018
3 oz of protein is kind of low bro srs in my imo.

you literally need that like just 20 min after a good pump, just recovery-wise right?
Yeah, no worries bro. I start my day with a protein shake and 4 eggs. Then I workout about 10:30 AM-ish. I usually get a banana in around 9:30. My lunch was real light today, tbh and I agree that 3 Oz of Prot is to low. I'll pick up the slack for dinner though. Probably grilled chicken breast with a side of brussel sprouts and glass of Choc. milk.

Reactions: VickAshley

VickAshley

Dec 7, 2017
Oak Lawn
twitter.com
Yeah, no worries bro. I start my day with a protein shake and 4 eggs. Then I workout about 10:30 AM-ish. I usually get a banana in around 9:30. My lunch was real light today, tbh and I agree that 3 Oz of Prot is to low. I'll pick up the slack for dinner though. Probably grilled chicken breast with a side of brussel sprouts and glass of Choc. milk.
protein shake?

hope it's not soy based for the sake of your testes boyo!!!!!

Thanks.

CRM 114

Mar 17, 2018
Diced chicken breast seasoned with some Weber seasoning CHIT, cup of mixed veggies and a heaping scoop of riced cauliflower.

CRM 114

Mar 17, 2018
Diced chicken breast seasoned with some Weber seasoning CHIT, cup of mixed veggies and a heaping scoop of riced cauliflower.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad