• Jets in 6

Votes: 34 16.0%
  • Jets in 7

Votes: 7 3.3%

• Total voters

expatriatedtexan

Habitual Line Stepper
Aug 17, 2005
I’d told my wife last night that I had a feeling whoever won last night’s game was going to go on to win the series, and that may still happen; but today I feel like Winnipeg will win tomorrow and then rediscover their groove
Man, I'd tell you relax and that things always look better in the morning... but that didn't really happen for you today, did it?

Reactions: dahrougem2

Ceremony

blahem
Jun 8, 2012
Georgiev knows how well an angry Rantanen can play and was just trying to fire him up. For a known ass whose teammates hate him, look how calm he is when Rantanen's shouting at him. 4D chess from 4giev.

Hennessy

Ye Jacobites, by name
Dec 20, 2006
On my keister
Avs have outright dominated the Jets through 3 games, Georgiev's initial performance notwithstanding.
There'd be no reason to think that they'd lose today, at home, with all the momentum.

But, man, it's an afternoon game. They have done horribly of late with early starts. I get all excited about watching Colorado hockey in Swedish prime-time, and invariably they make me wish that puck-drop had been at 3 AM local time, instead.

So I'm wary of success today, if only because they've burned me so much this season. Otherwise, no worries.

Colorado Avalanche

No Babe pictures
Sponsor
Apr 24, 2004
Lieto
If Winnipeg plays like they did in game 3, there's a real chance they take game 4. They were the better team at 5v5.

Nathan MacKinnon has to take over. Enough playing to a 5v5 draw with f***ing Adam Lowry. It's pathetic. Time to get going.

Imo, this was poor game from the Avalanche. We can do better and if we do better, Jets will never match Avalanche at home. I am positive.

Reactions: niwotsblessing

RECKLESS

Apr 23, 2019
Avs have outright dominated the Jets through 3 games, Georgiev's initial performance notwithstanding.
There'd be no reason to think that they'd lose today, at home, with all the momentum.

But, man, it's an afternoon game. They have done horribly of late with early starts. I get all excited about watching Colorado hockey in Swedish prime-time, and invariably they make me wish that puck-drop had been at 3 AM local time, instead.

So I'm wary of success today, if only because they've burned me so much this season. Otherwise, no worries.
Hear hear. The good thing is the game is not shown on any national freebie channel in Finland. Those are the Avs' worst games every single f***ing time! :laugh:

forsbergavs32

Global Moderator
Jan 21, 2011
Fresno,CA

IMG_4308.gif

• Wow
Reactions: RoyIsALegend

niwotsblessing

May 1, 2010
City of Holy Faith
I don’t know how much Pegheads can complain about officiating when there were two high sticking double minors for blood and another delay of game penalty for a puck over the glass. Those are black and white calls.
They are channeling their inner anger at living in Winterpeg into their hockey fandom. In Psychology this is called sublimation, projection of the true experience onto a different target.

RockLobster

King in the North
Jul 5, 2003
Kansas
Impossible. Multiple have already declared that « Avs in the afternoon = auto loss »
Don’t get me wrong—I’m not a big fan of this being an afternoon game. I feel it’s ripe for the Avs to lay an egg while the Jets should be playing desperate hockey

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad