Prospect Info: Lukas Vejdemo

Status
Not open for further replies.

ahmedou

DOU
Oct 7, 2017
What's about the “great” Vejdemo? Yeah right... I think it'll be a lesson for y'all. Never doing conclusions like that again. And disregarding a prospect. Especially on checking only the stats as a reference.

Natey

GOATS
Aug 2, 2005
I'd say a little worse. He's only 8 months younger but DLR is 5 away from hitting 200 NHL games while Vejdemo has 36 pts in 80 AHL games to date.

In the AHL at 21 DLR had a .5 ppg

In the AHL at 22/23 Vejdemo had a .44 ppg

In the SHL at 18 DLR had a .27 ppg on a team that had just gotten promoted.

In the SHL at 19 Vejdemo had a .33 ppg on a better team then DLR played for.

That said though if Vejdemo continues to improve his offensive game he could end up being as good or better.
PPG is terrible. Give me their production rates.

Tyson

Mar 1, 2007
Texas
What's about the “great” Vejdemo? Yeah right... I think it'll be a lesson for y'all. Never doing conclusions like that again. And disregarding a prospect. Especially on checking only the stats as a reference.
The kid a technically sound in all aspects. Someone posted that he needed to improve his skating proving to me that some people post without any facts.
The kid skates well, kills penalties and has a clue in the offensive zone. He will get a look this year

Reactions: MarkovsKnee

Pompeius Magnus

May 18, 2014
Kanata ,ON
The kid a technically sound in all aspects. Someone posted that he needed to improve his skating proving to me that some people post without any facts.
The kid skates well, kills penalties and has a clue in the offensive zone. He will get a look this year
Wait, someone really dissed his skating ? :squint: It's like, one of his biggest asset, he's a really good skater.

26Mats

Jun 23, 2018
Belzile's still their best forward this year imo but Vejdemo is right there especially since he's been on the 4th line at times.

Can Vejdemo play wing? if so, both he and Belzile should be given a shot while Drouin and Byron are out.

Tatar Danault Gallagher
Lehkonen Domi Suzuki
Cousins KK Armia
Belzille/Vejdemo Thompson Weal

Jul 6, 2016
Can Vejdemo play wing? if so, both he and Belzile should be given a shot while Drouin and Byron are out.

Tatar Danault Gallagher
Lehkonen Domi Suzuki
Cousins KK Armia
Belzille/Vejdemo Thompson Weal

Vejdemo can play center and LW.

salbutera

Sep 10, 2019
Thompson has slowed down considerably after the first 6-weeks of the season, Vejdemo is poised to takeover if he continues the progression path.

Coming into the season I thought it’d be Evans who’d steal that 4C job by Xmas.

Schwang

May 6, 2002
Kingston, Ont
Visit site
Thompson has slowed down considerably after the first 6-weeks of the season, Vejdemo is poised to takeover if he continues the progression path.

Coming into the season I thought it’d be Evans who’d steal that 4C job by Xmas.
Evans has picked it up the past couple weeks. Excellent skater with good hockey sense

ahmedou

DOU
Oct 7, 2017
Before, he’s being slept on. Sure not anymore. I don’t wanna recall why... Been alone in a new country as an immigrant isn’t that obvious. Added to this, as an inexperienced player as well.

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012

Someone update the thread title please.

dkd

May 4, 2012
Canada
Is he any good?
Looking at this stats he isn't even a 0.5 PPG player in the NHL as a Center.

Beer and Chips

Feb 5, 2018
I like this. Play well and you get a stint at the show. Even if some of these guys don't stick, they can always say they played in the NHL. Happy Holidays!

Reactions: angusyoung

angusyoung

Back in the day, I was always horny!
Aug 17, 2014
Heirendaar
Is he any good?

He skates well and can handle the puck decently and can play an all around game, how he plays at the next level though.......at least he gets a shot,see what he can do. Maybe playing with more gifted players than in the A will help him showcase more?

montreal

Go Habs Go
Mar 21, 2002
www.youtube.com
Is he any good?

I never believed in him to be able to put it all together. He shows flashes that make you think wow maybe he could be a Eller lite as he's got NHL skating, speed, size. He works hard and is solid in his own end. The question I always had was his offensive upside, this year he's really stepped up in Laval, but after being red hot he's had points in just 3 of his last 12 games. He's still on pace for 40 pts which would be solid improvement over last year although he's about to turn 24, I still hope he can build off this year and become more consistent offensively next year. If so we might have a decent 4th liner or maybe even 3rd liner on our hands in say 2 or so years.

Plekatorz

Jun 6, 2019
He seems to be a slow learner and takes long to adapt to greater competition. I don’t expect him to be a nhler before next year...if there is a spot for him. But I like his game. There is a lot to like. I hope he will make me lie.

Reactions: TooLegitToQuit

Saundies

Fly On The Wall
Jun 8, 2012
NB, Canada
I want one of these guys to come and blow it out of the water. Push a guy like Jordan Weal out of the lineup going forward. The revolving door will stop when someone steps up and shows the brass they should stick.

I don't watch Laval so I don't have an opinion on Vejdemo's skills, but posters that do seem to like his all-around play. Hopefully he gets a regular shift and makes the most out of it.

Reactions: Beer and Chips
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad