London Knights 2023-24 Season Thread (Part One)

Status
Not open for further replies.

LDN

Sep 29, 2017
Absolutely, like I said in the post it is going to be by committee in the locker room this year without a doubt. BUt I would imagine that there has to be a rule from putting 8 A's on a Jersey every night. I think it would also makes things a bit more stable if they just have 1 "C" and from my opinion George has earned it. But I am not in that locker room so totally an outsiders opinion.
Agreed. If they want a vocal leader it’s gotta be Cowan, Dickinson, McCue or Barkey

All the other guys strike me as lead by example

Wilmore is actually from St Thomas
Do you think Medvedev will get a handful of games?

Reactions: dino200022

Ferguson Jenkins

Jul 17, 2021
Here is my prediction!

Gazizov- Barkey - Halttunnen
Crane - Julien - McCue
O'Reilly - Copeland - Johnston
Boulton - Van Gorp (Nicholl if Healthy) - Arrowsmith (Although, some rumblings he's not on the roster)

Dickinson - George
Bonk - MacKinnon
Leonard - Brzustewicz

Simpson
Willmore

That bottom line is really tough to predict right now with the injury for Sim and Cowan at camp. I also saw 11-7 Suggested, unless they are dressing Fagan or Jenken, they only have 6 D on the roster.
Sounds like Barkey, McCue and Julien are starting the year on the dots.

According to the game sheet, Van Bommel and Nicholl are in tonight. Alexei backing up. McCue and MacKinnon with A’s.

12 F, 6 D. No Edward or Cowan (obviously).

dino200022

• Haha
Reactions: LDN

LDN

Sep 29, 2017
Sounds like Barkey, McCue and Julien are starting the year on the dots.

According to the game sheet, Van Bommel and Nicholl are in tonight. Alexei backing up. McCue and MacKinnon with A’s.

12 F, 6 D. No Edward or Cowan (obviously).
Game sheet!?!!?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad