London Knights 2022-23 Season Thread (Part 4)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TF519

Jun 9, 2014
From Pyette’s article:

Veteran forward Ryan Del Monte is still recovering from hip surgery and the high-ankle sprain he suffered at the world juniors while playing with Germany. The Knights indicated he is at home in the Mississauga area and there is no timetable for his return

The injury gives cover that he’s *allegedly* not returning to London this year.

• Wow
Reactions: LDN

Otto

Lynch Syndrome. Know your families cancer history
From Pyette’s article:

Veteran forward Ryan Del Monte is still recovering from hip surgery and the high-ankle sprain he suffered at the world juniors while playing with Germany. The Knights indicated he is at home in the Mississauga area and there is no timetable for his return

The injury gives cover that he’s *allegedly* not returning to London this year.

TheCoach

Sep 17, 2014
Edmonton has been a burial grounds for Knights drafted there. I think Seth Griffith was drafted by them as well. It’s been a shit show out there since Glen Sather left and they traded the “Great One”.
They are doing a good job screwing up Bouchard though

StingUpdates

Jan 12, 2019
Another boring, slow game between the Sting & Knights.... haha.

These games have been unbelievable. Jr hockey at its best. Sucks the stupid shootout had to ruin it lol.

Props to ur squad they never stopped pushing. Brochu vs Gaudreau was a spectacular watch.

nelli27

May 21, 2011
London, Ontario

These games have been unbelievable. Jr hockey at its best. Sucks the stupid shootout had to ruin it lol.

Props to ur squad they never stopped pushing. Brochu vs Gaudreau was a spectacular watch.
Well said.
These two teams provide lots of entertainment, so much skill.
Del Mastro with the "hattrick" of sorts...3 penalties including "throwing the stick" which proved costly.
I was at the game without the benefit of a replay...how close was that offside that led to Cowan's goal being called back?
I really like this Knights team!

rve24

Oct 26, 2022

Alot of tight games for sure and it would be a great series ( in the western finals i hope) . Sting have a very solid squad capable of winning the West. If the G is on look out.b

Well said.
Del Mastro with the "hattrick" of sorts...3 penalties including "throwing the stick" which proved costly.
I was at the game without the benefit of a replay...how close was that offside that led to Cowan's goal being called back?

Looked offside to me n an easy call with replay.

StingUpdates

Jan 12, 2019
Well said.

It was fairly obvious on replay. Live very hard to tell. Yah was probably Del Mastro's worst performance for us honestly. Guess it evened out after he went beast mode last week haha.

Look forward to our final regular season meeting next week. Should be another great game.

I know of all your trophies winning the first ever 402 trophy is at the top! Lmao.

Reactions: zman77 and nelli27

TheCoach

Sep 17, 2014
When Del mastro threw his stick im almost certain it interfered with the puck carrier meaning it should have been a penalty shot?

Reactions: zman77

Fastpace

Jul 25, 2015
Usa
The Knights are in playoffs mode, with all recent close games it's bound to help them. They'll need a break with another high scoring game in their favor to release some tention before playoffs, we don't want them to peak too soon now, do we! This team reminds me alot of the 2011-12 team of how they progressed through out the season from a slow start.

Reactions: nelli27

Fastpace

Jul 25, 2015
Usa
Well boys...the big guy is going under the knife again

I'll be on the shelf for the playoffs again this year.

2nd surgery on the ankle and 3rd surgery in the last calendar year.
Holy cow, who did you kick this time? Wishing speedy recovery and hope it's the last one for you, you've had more then your share of them. Good Luck !

Reactions: PhlyerPhanatic31

Harley49

Nov 13, 2019
On The Glass
Goaltending…. that’s what wins games … playoff series… championships……what a performance by Brochu and Gaudreau .. both goalies were sharp last night …. Knights keep on winning the close games …. PP looking better ….. Diaco and Gazizov both stepped up offensively ….Knights take over first place in the Western Conference……Knights go on a extended road trip starting tonight in Owen Sound …

Reactions: Fastpace

Fastpace

Jul 25, 2015
Usa
I just got done watching last night's OS/Kit game 3-2 Attack win in overtime. Owen Sound rookie goalie stole this game with 48 saves out of 50 shots. Carter George is hot right now and he's for real with only 7 games in he's 5 wins 2 losses with .934 save% and 2.13 GAA. I had heard of this kid and noticed he played last nights so I thought I'd check him out, it'd be a really good match up if he was to play against Bowen tonight.

Reactions: nelli27

TheCoach

Sep 17, 2014
Goaltending…. that’s what wins games … playoff series… championships……what a performance by Brochu and Gaudreau .. both goalies were sharp last night …. Knights keep on winning the close games …. PP looking better ….. Diaco and Gazizov both stepped up offensively ….Knights take over first place in the Western Conference……Knights go on a extended road trip starting tonight in Owen Sound …
Road trips like this help build a bond let's hope the boys have fun and really gel over this 3 weeks !!!

Reactions: zman77 and Fastpace
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad