London Knights 2022-23 Season Thread (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

I Loveallsports

I'm a optimist not a optometrist
Apr 13, 2010
Isles fan checking in again on George. I see George - 2 tonight. How has he played of late? Any concerns?

LDN

Sep 29, 2017
Well it was not pretty but it was a big two points. Those are the types of games you need to win if you are wanting to win the division/conference. Nothing was going right, but they got a few lucky bounces and ended up making the most out of it!
Agreed. The boys turn it on in the 3rd and collectively said “we are winning this game” impressive

tjziel

Nov 20, 2012
London
I found it interesting that they switched captaincy for the Diaco and McGurn. Diaco is now wearing the A at home and McGurn is now wearing the C at home. It was vice versa the first half of the season.

• Wow
Reactions: LDN

LDN

Sep 29, 2017
I found it interesting that they switched captaincy for the Diaco and McGurn. Diaco is now wearing the A at home and McGurn is now wearing the C at home. It was vice versa the first half of the season.
Or is it McGurn on the special jerseys?

Blairwitch58

Sep 29, 2022
That is the worst i have seen London play in a very long time. Even in the third we had horseshoes up our azz very lucky to tie game. Love the trade...maybe with a ton of ice time Testa will find his game. I was concerned with Bowen in first game against Sarnia 5 goals allowed on 26 shots. With our D and Brochu playing as good as ever only Ottawa is better.

LDN

Sep 29, 2017
That is the worst i have seen London play in a very long time. Even in the third we had horseshoes up our azz very lucky to tie game. Love the trade...maybe with a ton of ice time Testa will find his game. I was concerned with Bowen in first game against Sarnia 5 goals allowed on 26 shots. With our D and Brochu playing as good as ever only Ottawa is better.
Idk if they are!? How do you feel we stack up against Windsor, Kitchener and North Bay

For comfort I think we need a forward… most likely a good centre on the dot and someone that can carry the puck into the o zone

bearfan

Jan 8, 2015
They do this every year they change the colour of the home jersey for the second half of the season. He was the captain first half at home now captain second half on the road

dino200022

Idk if they are!? How do you feel we stack up against Windsor, Kitchener and North Bay

For comfort I think we need a forward… most likely a good centre on the dot and someone that can carry the puck into the o zone

We already have the folks who can carry pucks into the zone, we just choose not to utilize that strategy when they are on the ice for some reason? Lots of dump and trap tactics, but hard to argue it at this point as frustrating as it can be to watch.

Does anybody know if there is likely to be another trade or if we’re done?

I have heard that the boys have been told that Mark will be unavilable as he will be busy this weekend, take that for what it is worth.

LDN

Sep 29, 2017
We already have the folks who can carry pucks into the zone, we just choose not to utilize that strategy when they are on the ice for some reason? Lots of dump and trap tactics, but hard to argue it at this point as frustrating as it can be to watch.

I have heard that the boys have been told that Mark will be unavilable as he will be busy this weekend, take that for what it is worth.
Who are the puck carriers? I just see us dump and chase 95% of the time… you are right we have been successful but still

Reactions: dino200022

BobHockey

Jul 9, 2015
Yet we beat them lol

• Haha
Reactions: LDN
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad