London Knights 2022-23 Season Thread (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

tjziel

Nov 20, 2012
London
I like this idea.
That would be nice to see Bujold move on and see if he can flourish somewhere else.

Let’s hope he has a change of heart though because I’m pretty sure he’s the one that nixed the deal that would have got us Chase Stillman at the deadline last year using his no-trade clause for being a first round pick.

nelli27

May 21, 2011
London, Ontario
Not afraid to admit that I was wrong about selling this year. Some unexpected surprises... I had no idea that this group of kids was capable of playing so well as a team. Credit to the coaching staff for icing this well-oiled machine. A mobile defence that can move or skate the puck out of the zone with ease (Mailloux, Bonk, George, Dickinson, Edward), and forwards who are fleet of foot, skilled, and in sync. Brochu appears to have regained his form, last I checked he moved up to 3rd overall in GAA.
As long as the trades do not upset the chemistry, and Winterton stays healthy, I think we can go deep in the playoffs. Sim, Humphrey, and McCue will need to stay disciplined. And, special teams will have to be effective. Those are the things that I'll be watching going forward.

GoKnightsGo44

Aug 31, 2006
Can’t find the momentum yet in this game but getting some chances, Humfries has been very good so far.

LDN

Sep 29, 2017
Can’t generate anything. We need to get some hustle on this 3rd

GoKnightsGo44

Aug 31, 2006
It’s a tough time near the deadline, everyone is looking over their shoulder. Hopefully they snap out of it an connect in the third.

Reactions: LDN

Drop the Puck

Apr 28, 2016
Is this it for Tuesday Night games this season?

Gasp

Edit……. Check That.

Last edited:

OMG67

Sep 1, 2013
What the hell happened to Sloan? He looks like he “fell off his bike.”

StormWatcher

Nov 26, 2013
As the story goes, he was in a fitness class and someone ran into him from behind, he fell over face first into a Kettle bell
He and Hunter can deliberate how they will handle the Storm come playoffs over brews, given Guelph has sold off their 2 "star" players and were starting their rookie goalie. :sarcasm::naughty:

OMG67

Sep 1, 2013
As the story goes, he was in a fitness class and someone ran into him from behind, he fell over face first into a Kettle bell

Dude has a bruise on the right side of his face and the scar is on the left side eye area. That must be one crazy kettle bell.

”cool story bro. Tell it again….”

Is “the kettle bell” someone’s nickname?

Otto

Lynch Syndrome. Know your families cancer history
Dude has a bruise on the right side of his face and the scar is on the left side eye area. That must be one crazy kettle bell.

”cool story bro. Tell it again….”

Is “the kettle bell” someone’s nickname?
It's interesting how just a few short weeks ago everyone was so concerned about people's mental health... and now we're back to mocking people. Classy

He and Hunter can deliberate how they will handle the Storm come playoffs over brews, given Guelph has sold off their 2 "star" players and were starting their rookie goalie. :sarcasm::naughty:
I think Guelph needs to worry about making the playoffs first

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Metz vs Lille
    Metz vs Lille
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $354.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Cádiz vs Mallorca