London Knights 2022-23 Season Thread (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GoKnightsGo44

Aug 31, 2006
I can’t see us adding an import or upgrading OAs, we only need FWD depth in 2003 DOB.

I see Lambardi, is there any others that fit the bill if Harrison is out?

Reactions: LondonLocal

jamemcca

Oct 6, 2014
And seemingly the price for deadline deals has returned to the pre covid crazy madness around the league :)

Some of the whiners thought it would be a good idea to limit draft picks that can be traded. There was no reason for it

Rounder8

Sep 28, 2018
That’s very true! Who is available?

I doubt they would do it because they just traded with Hamilton, but I would have to think that Artem Grushnikov is available. VERY solid Dman. Excellent on the pk and tough. Great shot blocker. Not much offense though.

I think that he will be moved.

Square Corners

Mar 1, 2018
I doubt they would do it because they just traded with Hamilton, but I would have to think that Artem Grushnikov is available. VERY solid Dman. Excellent on the pk and tough. Great shot blocker. Not much offense though.

I think that he will be moved.
Ottawa

Reactions: LDN

LDN

Sep 29, 2017
No Edward suspension announced...assuming its not happening ?

TF519

Jun 9, 2014
I would assume that the league has more common sense than the two reffing that Sarnia game.
There should be no suspension.

Nor should there have been a match penalty in the first place.
Checked the scorers sheet and its been downgraded to a game misconduct (48.3). Will get confirmation tonight

TheCoach

Sep 17, 2014
Zhilkin to Kitchener so he is off the table. Is Mississauga selling? If so they have a few guys who would look great in Knights uniforms. I still think Harrison would be great?

Any word on suspension to Edward?

Any word on Humphries being in the lineup tonight? I’m assuming Winterton is out, but close to making his debut?

Is Federkow injured? What about Mackinnon?
Iv heard league looked at it and decided the 5 he got Sunday was enough

Ferguson Jenkins

Jul 17, 2021
McCue, Humphrey, Federkow....another player that is better....hell if Mailloux is not allowed to play in the A then he would be nice to have around as an OA
I like Federkow’s physical presence on right wing but you would take him as an overager before Del Monte?!

If there are better options than RDM, I agree. But in today’s world, good overagers are usually in limited supply.

dino200022

I like Federkow’s physical presence on right wing but you would take him as an overager before Del Monte?!

If there are better options than RDM, I agree. But in today’s world, good overagers are usually in limited supply.
Somtimes the best ability is availability. When RDM is not hurt he is constantly breaking curfew and other team rules. Does not sound like much of a team player I want around.

Last edited:
  • Wow

LDN

Sep 29, 2017
Somtimes the best ability is availability. If RDM is not hurt he is constantly breaking curfew and other team rules. Does not sound like much of a team player I want around.
really?!? interesting indeed....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Lecce vs Udinese
    Lecce vs Udinese
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $100.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Czechia vs Switzerland