Prospect Info: Logan Mailloux Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

montreal

Go Habs Go
Mar 21, 2002
www.youtube.com
they were chirping each other in the dot earlier on so something must have gone on. Since they played each other on Friday night, it was an intense game as the 2 teams went at each other all game. At one point it must have been 5 minutes before the refs could get things going again as every time it died down, someone would start it back up.

Sounds like Mailloux fell on his shoulder so we'll see how long he's out for.

Reactions: Habs10Habs

Habs10Habs

Retired
Sponsor
Aug 22, 2006
Did we watch the same video? Mailloux didn't look like he got destroyed. Some of that was being off balance and falling to the ice, not a knock out punch.

I meant he'll learn to be ready when the fight starts. I never said he got destroyed. Also I believe the worst part was his face hitting the ice. Not from the fight itself.

covfefe

Zoltan Poszar's Burner
Feb 5, 2014
they were chirping each other in the dot earlier on so something must have gone on. Since they played each other on Friday night, it was an intense game as the 2 teams went at each other all game. At one point it must have been 5 minutes before the refs could get things going again as every time it died down, someone would start it back up.

Sounds like Mailloux fell on his shoulder so we'll see how long he's out for.

Looked like Mailloux got him on the lumbar with that crosscheck. In which case I somewhat understand Zito snapping. That hurts in a violating kind of way.

Stoneburg

Mar 21, 2004
Fishing

Mailloux - no pts, 4 shots, 5 pims, Even

didn't return after the fight. but man that move and shot where he rang it off the post, that would have been a sick goal if it went in.

Zito claimed that Maolloux was chirping the bench all game, and then Zito showboated after the KO. Seems OHL has learned nothing.

Last edited:

montreal

Go Habs Go
Mar 21, 2002
www.youtube.com
Zito claimed that Maolloux was chirping the bench all game, and then Zito showboated after the KO. Seems OHL has learned nothing.

someone said that to me, I didn't see4 him chirping the bench but could have easily missed it, but I did see them having at least one discussion in the face-off circle. Now we just have to hope the shoulder isn't too bad cause the last thing this kid needs is to miss more games.

ArielNederland

Jun 21, 2021
Screenshot_20220308-180023_Twitter.jpg

Naslundforever

43-67-110
Aug 21, 2015
From this thread (thought I’d be reading hockey) well aparently I’m over 50 which means I don’t understand how there’s nothing of interest socially with this whole conversation. Nothing to see here, really. Sure am glad I no longer need to worry about corporate interest over social responsability and I was just confused.

Anyone see the kid play recently? I heard he got injured at some point.

hvac412

Apr 15, 2013
This thread will be more closely watched, no more non hockey talk or it will be deleted. He's back to playing hockey, talk about that, nothing else.
Well as long as everybody else follows the same rules I'm good with that but I hope I'm not the only one that's been told.

hvac412

Apr 15, 2013
This thread will be more closely watched, no more non hockey talk or it will be deleted. He's back to playing hockey, talk about that, nothing else.
Were all the other non hockey related posts wanting to crucify him deleted too?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad