Prospect Info: Logan Mailloux Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Edmhabber

Nov 9, 2021
I’ve seen his height referred to as 6’3” and 6’5”. Does anybody know his ACTUAL height and weight?

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
I’ve seen his height referred to as 6’3” and 6’5”. Does anybody know his ACTUAL height and weight?

Elite Prospects, Hockey DB, and Logan's OHL profile all list him at 6'3".

Elite Prospects and Hockey DB list him at 212 lbs. His OHL profile lists him at 208 lbs.

Mailloux, Guhle, Romanov, Fairbrother, and Struble are all defense prospects that are currently listed at 6' or over and 200 lbs or over.

Josh Brook is listed at 6'1" and 193 lbs. But he may have reached the 200 lbs mark, as well. Because those measurements are from last year. He didn't take part at camp or the medicals before, so it's not updated.

ZUKI

I hate the haters...
Oct 23, 2003
montreal
Elite Prospects, Hockey DB, and Logan's OHL profile all list him at 6'3".

Elite Prospects and Hockey DB list him at 212 lbs. His OHL profile lists him at 208 lbs.

Mailloux, Guhle, Romanov, Fairbrother, and Struble are all defense prospects that are currently listed at 6' or over and 200 lbs or over.

Josh Brook is listed at 6'1" and 193 lbs. But he may have reached the 200 lbs mark, as well. Because those measurements are from last year. He didn't take part at camp or the medicals before, so it's not updated.
and i think that they are all good skaters ,am i right ?

Colezuki

Apr 27, 2009
Toronto
I remember the 6’5 comment as well, I think until a prospect camp comes we won’t know for sure

Sterling Archer

Sep 26, 2006
At 6’5”, can skate, hit and has a ripper of a shot, he’s all but guaranteed a spot in the NHL. Even if he has zero hockey sense, he’ll always find a home on the bottom pairing with those assets.

Best case scenario, Parayko, worst being current Gudbrandson.

Reactions: Redux91

Sam de Mtl

Oct 11, 2021
At 6’5”, can skate, hit and has a ripper of a shot, he’s all but guaranteed a spot in the NHL. Even if he has zero hockey sense, he’ll always find a home on the bottom pairing with those assets.

Best case scenario, Parayko, worst being current Gudbrandson.

Why not wait until he played a game before calling his NHL potential?

The attributes are intriguing, but nothing is guaranteed.

Reactions: HankyZetts

Sterling Archer

Sep 26, 2006
Why not wait until he played a game before calling his NHL potential?

The attributes are intriguing, but nothing is guaranteed.
I'm not projecting anything, I've never even seen him play a game. I was just saying that unless there's soemthing VERY wring in his game, BIG, mobile D with his shot and physicality are veritable unicorns. They almost always find a place in the league. As for Mailloux, I hope he can be a stud No.1 next to Guhle for years to come. If they both hit their potential, they could have a huge impact on our D corp.

Reactions: Runner77
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad