Prospect Info: Logan Mailloux Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

LaP

Jun 27, 2012
Quebec City, Canada
Oh Sergachev had, and still has plenty of IQ/Decision making issues. In fact I still dont think Sergachev is more than a top 4 D without Hedman around.

Sergachev is still the 3rd best dman of the best defense in the league. Yeah there's lot of Hedman and Vasi in that but he's still a very valuable player to have in your team. If Mailloux becomes a Sergachev it will be a homerun.

Reactions: themilosh

dcyhabs

May 30, 2008
Montreal
Oh Sergachev had, and still has plenty of IQ/Decision making issues. In fact I still dont think Sergachev is more than a top 4 D without Hedman around.
Sergachev made Savard look like a reasonable D last year. He would be top 4 for the habs, easy.

Mailloux could be great, or he could be Beaulieu. We’ll see if he can learn something before the NHL.

CHwest

Talent sets the floor, character sets the ceiling.
May 24, 2011
Sergachev made Savard look like a reasonable D last year. He would be top 4 for the habs, easy.

Mailloux could be great, or he could be Beaulieu. We’ll see if he can learn something before the NHL.
Or as bargain bin would say, Savard made Sergachev a serviceable D. :laugh:

Reactions: themilosh and LaP

Sam de Mtl

Oct 11, 2021
It was cheap a f.

He got beat, but the guy never gave him a second to get ready.

Thats bad.

Goldenhands

Slaf_The_Great
Sponsor
Aug 21, 2016
It appears Zito needs a good ass kicking
He only stood up for himself after being roughed by Mailloux. Mailloux gave him 2-3 cross checks and Zito went crazy, instantly dropping the gloves. I would have done the same thing TBH. Mailloux got what he deserved, will have to control his agressiveness, not the first time I saw him crosscheck an opponent that way.

Reactions: jfhabs

Kudo Shinichi

Apr 20, 2012
If his injury is serious, then he will miss the remainder of the regular season. Only 5 weeks left.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad