Speculation: League-wide jersey reboot speculation [MOD: Jerseys now revealed]

1430MaroonsRoad

Sep 14, 2011
Winnipeg, MB
It appears like the only change is that the white part of the chest logo is made of a more breatheable material. I hope it doesn't make it less durable.

The World Cup of Hockey sweaters/jerseys/uniforms had the logos constructed like that. It's still thick and durable like we've been used to with the Reebok Edge models. The only thing is I can picture that material fraying a bit with wear over time.

Aavco Cup

"I can make you cry in this room"
Sep 5, 2013
It appears like the only change is that the white part of the chest logo is made of a more breatheable material. I hope it doesn't make it less durable.

Will the new age fabric magically repel food stains?(ketchup, mustard, salsa etc.)

DowntownBooster

Jun 21, 2011
Winnipeg
The following uniforms were designed by Sauce12 and were originally posted under the thread title My Adidas Brand in the National Hockey League Talk section of HFBoards. They are all great designs and have been getting rave reviews. The sad thing is knowing that the Adidas versions will not be anywhere near as good. Note: I had to leave out some of the images as there were too many due to size restrictions. Great job by Sauce12!

Anaheim
anahome.jpg

anaroad.jpg

Arizona
arzhome.jpg

arzroad.jpg

Buffalo
bufhome.jpg

bufroad.jpg

Calgary
cgyhome.jpg

cgyroad.jpg

Columbus
clbhome.jpg

clbroad.jpg

Colorado
colthird.jpg

colroad.jpg

LA
lahome.jpg

laroad.jpg

Minnesota
minhome.jpg

minroad.jpg

Nashville
nshhome.jpg

nshroad.jpg

Ottawa
otthome.jpg

ottroad.jpg

St. Louis
stlhome.jpg

stlroad.jpg

Tamba Bay
tbhome.jpg

tbroad.jpg

Vancouver
vanhome.jpg

vanroad.jpg

Vegas
vgkhome.jpg

vgkroad.jpg

Washington
wshhome.jpg

wshroad.jpg

Winnipeg
wpg1home.jpg

wpg1road.jpg

:jets

YWGinYYZ

Jul 3, 2011
Toronto
They did a great job on those uni mockups! I like pretty much all of them. I might have a few small quibbles, but the consistency of design is fantastic.

HannuJ

Nov 20, 2011
Toronno
The following uniforms were designed by Sauce12 and were originally posted under the thread title My Adidas Brand in the National Hockey League Talk section of HFBoards. They are all great designs and have been getting rave reviews. The sad thing is knowing that the Adidas versions will not be anywhere near as good. Note: I had to leave out some of the images as there were too many due to size restrictions. Great job by Sauce12!

looks like i might be in the minority when i say that lots of those are downright ugly. the Sens, Arizona and Columbus should be burned.
Lots of them really didn't do much tweak-wise.
*shrugs*

Hobble

Sep 2, 2010
That looks pretty bland. Looks like they just stuck a logo on a yellow t-shirt.

Aavco Cup

"I can make you cry in this room"
Sep 5, 2013
Based on the StLouis & Preds releases I'm guessing every team will have a unique inside collar design. What will Winnipeg's be?

blues10

Dec 10, 2010
Canada
Not that I saw. It may discount them now because the new jersies are announced, but not yet available until the fall.

Do you know if they are taking pre-orders for the the Addidas game jerseys like the game jerseys in 2011 and Heritage classic jerseys last year?

Mortimer Snerd

You kids get off my lawn!
Sponsor
Jun 10, 2014

Winnipeg
wpg1home.jpg

wpg1road.jpg

All in all very good. Big improvements on several, Kings, Wild and Jets. Love the red pants!

Guardian17

Strong & Free
Aug 29, 2010
Winnipeg

Winnipeg
wpg1home.jpg

wpg1road.jpg

These jerseys are spectacular!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad