Post-Game Talk: Leafs win 6-2

kb

Aug 28, 2009
jb.gif

Burnie97

Jun 26, 2015
Canada
Good game by Murray. Not sure why some people are mad at Murray. Both goals were give aways.

Tough for a goalie to make those saves when they start to relax thinking it's going the other way.

Other then that he played well and made some big saves when needed. He's been a bit rough lately but him and Sammy both bounced back this weekend on a back to back. Hope they both get going again.

Good weekend to bank some points.

Onto Wednesday against the preds. Should be a good one. Go Leafs Go.

Mr_Fun

Find me sombaty to love.
Oct 7, 2006
BC
Good game by Murray. Not sure why some people are mad at Murray. Both goals were give aways.

Tough for a goalie to make those saves when they start to relax thinking it's going the other way.

Other then that he played well and made some big saves when needed. He's been a bit rough lately but him and Sammy both bounced back this weekend on a back to back. Hope they both get going again.

He saved 33 of 35 shots. That's a good game by any standard.

Confucius

There is no try, Just do
Feb 8, 2009
Toronto

We can get into a rut where when we screw up, we screw up and give grade A chances.

Teeder Keon

Defeat does not rest lightly on their shoulders
Mar 11, 2019
Deep in the Purple jungles of BC
Curious if you're just searching for random players from back them when you do this or if it's more of a "I haven't posted about Don Saleski" in awhile kind of thing.
All of the above and sometimes it’s players I couldn’t stand
Or a funny player
Or those really old ones unfortunately I actually remember and mostly for the older fans to remember sone players and the younger fans to scratch their collective noggins

therealkoho

Him/Leaf/fan
Jul 10, 2009
the Prior
Well done boys, took advantage of team that can't skate or shoot with you

Solid win.

34 and 88 don't seem to be in sync, 34 can do it but too many little things going wrong with him that seem more like mental mistakes.

88 seems to have his head in the clouds a little lately, things were really happening for him, everything was just falling into place for him. He was working hard and it was really paying off, maybe it's just a matter of him dialing it up to 90 again. He'll be OK, I don't think there's any 10 game slumps coming g up for him, he's to good a player too allow it to happen.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad