Post-Game Talk: Leafs win 6-2

Zybalto

Dec 28, 2012

I love how this becomes a problem when Murray becomes a Leaf.

Absolutely bizarre takes following that rabbit hole.

Murray right there is 100% just another example of a goalie trying to put the net back on (the start of the clip literally shows it has been knocked off) and there are countless examples of this for years now.

Is Russo a certified moron or does he know that posting this nonsense will get him clicks with the Leafs hating mouthbreathers out there? Hart knocked the net off a couple times last night too. Is he now going to be vilified?

What team is he playing for?

therealkoho

Him/Leaf/fan
Jul 10, 2009
the Prior

Murray right there is 100% just another example of a goalie trying to put the net back on (the start of the clip literally shows it has been knocked off) and there are countless examples of this for years now.

Is Russo a certified moron or does he know that posting this nonsense will get him clicks with the Leafs hating mouthbreathers out there? Hart knocked the net off a couple times last night too. Is he now going to be vilified?

Russo can turn a dead skunk into a bono-phone and sound like Chuck Mangione blowing his flugelhorn

LaPlante94

Apr 12, 2011

He's a Minnesota Wild reporter I believe and has been on about this since we beat them way back in November right after we beat the Devils and people were whining about the net thing then. I guess that 1 loss really hurt him.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad