Pre-Game Talk: leafs @ RANGERS Friday 1/13 7:00pm EST.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Igor Shestyorkin

#26, the sickest of 'em all.
Apr 17, 2015
Moscow, RUS
It'll be fun to watch Matthews, Marner, Nylander, Reilly and Gardiner. But at the same time, it'll be painful.

Hope Buch is back for this one. I'm probably being a bit too optimistic if I think he is.

Kovalev27

BEST IN THE WORLD
Jun 22, 2004
NYC
Horrible news for Staal if he's training again already though hopefully means it was mild.

Hope he can come back soon.

Very excited to see 93 89 and 61 back all relatively soon. Those are huge friggen additions to start the second half.

ZiGOODejad

intangibles
Nov 30, 2013
Mild or not Staals has had a lot of concussions already. This isn't good news for us at all

aufheben

#Norris4Fox
Jan 31, 2013
New Jersey
This is a bad matchup for our defense. The Leafs generate a TON of shots between the circles. Luckily they also give up as many goals as they score.

Larrybiv

We're CLEAN, we PROMISE!
May 14, 2013
South Florida
Damnit! Just when the injury situation was starting to turn around too. I wonder if Staal is out a while if Graves gets the call for cup of coffee/7th D duty.

Sorry for Marc, hope its not serious.....but it is a head injury after all.....so therefore it is serious.....but u know what i mean.

Actually could be a blessing though......it "un-muddies" the defensive situation a bit.
Now.....for sure Clendening will get significant playing time, so he can play better to his capabilities......or could be exposed.....we will see, and we will also see just how much (or how little) Marc does or doesn't mean to this team.

I would do.......

McD....Clendening
Skeji.......Girardi
Holden......Kleiner

Give Clendening a shot with McD........give him a true shot at being "that guy" opposite our Captain

cwede

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 1, 2010
I thought he was on a conditioning stint? Makes no difference on the cap then, he still gets NHL money and counts against the cap.

he was NOT on conditioning stint,
no need to use that for a player who is 'waiver exempt'

on conditioning stint,
(a)player remains on roster and cap, and
(b) his time in AHL is limited to 14 days

Luther*

May 3, 2016
Was reading article in Toronto paper about who should be at allstar game and who shouldn't said grabner should have been rangers rep not mcdough.Grabner tied for seventh in goal scoring,mcdough not in top 10 in scoring for defence,makes sense kick in head for grabner.Take it with a grain of salt,it's a reporter from Toronto not a well informed poster.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad