Pre-Game Talk: leafs @ RANGERS Friday 1/13 7:00pm EST.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ori

#Connor Bedard 2023 1st, Chicago Blackhawks
Nov 7, 2014
Norway
Hopefully this break was fortunate for us, and almost perfect timing based on our long term injuries. It has been a while without Rangers hockey, but tomorrow really looking forward to that particular game.
Let`s go Rangers!!

Boruto

Jun 27, 2011
Hank in tomorrow vs TML, Raanta in Mtl, Saturday night?

No real way of knowing. Coming off the 5 day bye week, Henrik could get back to back after playing so few games in the first half. He could get Montreal to bounce back from a bad game or get Montreal after a good game.

rangers1314

May 9, 2007
Astoria, NY
Not sure they would want to start Nash off going back to back nights, I could see him prax'ing in full today then coming back sat night @MTL.

kovazub94

Enigmatic
Aug 5, 2010
Was reading article in Toronto paper about who should be at allstar game and who shouldn't said grabner should have been rangers rep not mcdough.Grabner tied for seventh in goal scoring,mcdough not in top 10 in scoring for defence,makes sense kick in head for grabner.Take it with a grain of salt,it's a reporter from Toronto not a well informed poster.

I wouldn't have a problem with that but All-start selection is partially (to various degrees) depend on name recognition. McD surely is a more prominent NHL figure.

Boruto

Jun 27, 2011
Good for Zob. I can't think of a more Jesper Fast thing than Jesper Fast getting the flu during bye week.

silverfish

got perma'd
Jun 24, 2008
under the bridge

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Irishguy42

Mr. Preachy
Sep 11, 2015
NJ
Hartnett says that Nash is participating in all drills.

Puempel still recovering post-concussion.

Maximus

Dec 23, 2003
Doylestown, PA
Phenomenal news on the injury front even the Staal news is better than anticipated.

Wow with Zibs,Buch and Nasher back, 4 lines again to roll out which will have a domino effect on the Hayes, Millers and Veseys as the three of them I anticipate will become more consistent and effective than they've been past month or so or ever since the 3 of them started playing tougher competition due to all the injuries. Excited for tomorrow....

Leetch3

Jul 14, 2009
are there enough practices before tomorrow's game to pass AV's rule about letting guys back in the lineup?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad