Prospect Info: Leafs Prospect Camp: July 7-11

SprDaVE

Sep 20, 2008
Jack Flinn, 6'7" undrafted goaltender of the OHL (played the year before in the QMJHL though) pitching a shutout.

He's 18 years old though, so only passed over once.

HarrisonFord

President of the Drew Doughty Fan Club
Jul 20, 2011
Toronto
Lance Hornby ‏@sunhornby 17s
Bibeau back in form with great stops on first round picks Nylander and Gauthier.

From what I can tell, Gauthier, Nylander, Joshua, Toninato, M. Rupert and Loov are on the White side.

Valiev and Bibeau is on the Blue side.

Seems like they've rather stacked the White side :laugh: thanks!

HarrisonFord

Jul 20, 2011
Toronto
Jack Flinn, 6'7" undrafted goaltender of the OHL (played the year before in the QMJHL though) pitching a shutout.

He isn't #grim yet until we've drafted/signed him then?

HarrisonFord

Jul 20, 2011
Toronto
I'm sure a few fans really wanted Gauthier to be on the White side so that they could keep bashing him further.

I will never get why people don't like him. He was drafted right about where he was projected to go, and he's a monster.

Atomos2

Jun 28, 2012
Toronto, Ontario
I think Cameranesi is on the blue side.

Edit: so is Brown and Johnson

BsRWOK4CAAAazYl.jpg:large

SprDaVE

Sep 20, 2008
Lance Hornby ‏@sunhornby 12s
8-0 final as 2014 late pick Nolan Vesey ends the scoring. Free agent Flinn pitches a shutout in net. Nylander a goal and two assists.

Vesey was on the White side. I believe Finn on the white side as well.

Blue side must have had Brown, Johnson, Verhaeghe and Nilsson I assume.

Either way, it doesn't matter. Looks like Loov, Gauthier, M. Rupert, Toninato and Nylander impressed.

Bullseye

Jun 14, 2012
Niagara
I will never get why people don't like him. He was drafted right about where he was projected to go, and he's a monster.

Totally agree - Freddy is solid.

Peeps here are looking for one thing -- goal-scoring flash.

Last edited by a moderator:

Lifeisnice

Apr 23, 2014
Canada

Would be a nice signing given our shallow goaltending prospect depth. Big goalies seem to be the future of the nhl and goalies take a while to develop

Bravid Nonahan

carlylol = القسوة
Mar 22, 2009
أو&#1585
Totally agree - Freddy is solid.

Peeps here are looking for one thing -- goal-scoring flash.

I always thought that HFBOards wanted every player to be a Kopitar. Because you know, all players have the capability to be a 6'3" 220 LB offensive and defensive beast.

Last edited by a moderator:

SprDaVE

Sep 20, 2008
Toronto Marlies ‏@TorontoMarlies
Scrimmage ends with a Team White victory. Catch the highlights later on @Leafs_TV #TMLTalk.

snizzbone*

Did anyone from here go and record the games? Have a strong feeling the Leafs org will only be showing highlights..

FreeBird

Dec 18, 2005
It's not like we need Percy and Finn to have fantastic skating ability. I can think of many average-ish skating defenders in this league that can play 18+ minutes a night without looking out of place.

There's a lot more then just skating in a good defenceman.

Your right although many of them are 6'4" 230 who can engrave your body into the boards, or clear out the front of the net with shovel like pitch.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad