GDT: Leafs @ Kraken 9pm SNO Jan. 21

Status
Not open for further replies.

Buds17

Nov 29, 2015
Must win for leafs IMO

Both arguably as good as domi and bertuzzi
Can see 1 of these guys dealt in some panic move ,especially if Sammy shits the bed tonite
Fair enough if Knies is being scratched for arguably having the toughest game among the forwards yesterday. Then again, he was still in the upper half (albeit in sixth/last) in terms of TOI.

Reactions: hullsy47

Gary Nylund

Oct 10, 2013
this was my exact reaction when I saw we played tonight lol

I'll be watching KC-BUF so will likely miss some of the first. Hopefully the Bills can win!
I didn't understand this post, made me double check the start times so TY for this post. I thought the Bills game was at 8PM LOL, would have been sick if I mised the first half (though I'm sure I would have checked it at some point). And of course I forgot that tonight would be a late start for the Leafs as well.

NFL playoff game vs Leafs regular season game. Easy choice unless you are addicted to the blue and white.
Not just any NFL playoff game either, Bills KC is probably one of the most interesting playoff matchups you could think of.

To be fair, anyone who posts about the Leafs as often as us probably has an addiction lol
True, though I feel my addiction is weakening. I still have the games on but usually I'm doing something else at the same time and not really paying close attention. It's just hard for me to get excited about any regular season game these days.

Ciao

Jul 15, 2010
Toronto
3 in 4 nights for the Leafs while the Kraken are rested. Kraken will be desperate as they are 3 points out of a WC spot.

Sammy in net.

Keefe will be sweating.
Sammy in net. Leafs out of kilter.

The Leafs will be three points out of a wild card spot themselves soon enough.

What then?

PromisedLand

I need more FOOD
Dec 3, 2016
Hogwarts
LOL saw this on twitter you know what that means.... this game is set to be Leafy very very very LEAFY

1705874470390.png

Leaf Fans

Sep 29, 2017
Sammy in net. Leafs out of kilter.

The Leafs will be three points out of a wild card spot themselves soon enough.

What then?
If that happens, they would have to fight to get back in to the wild card/ playoffs.

mjd1001

May 24, 2022
I'm confident in the game against Seattle.

Seattle is a pretty veteran team, that when they play their best they beat you by making good decisions, minimizing mistakes and putting in a good effort. They do NOT overwhelm you with speed or pure talent.

That is exactly the type of team the Leafs play well against. One the Leafs don't have to 'outwork' because they can simply 'out talent' them.

Reactions: Darcy Tucker

Torontonian

Jun 24, 2013
Toronto
Not a lot of hope for tonight, maybe some fresh bodies coming into the lineup will be helpful. As long as the team has 0 d-zone systems, they will be cooked.

ULF_55

Feb 27, 2002
Mountain Standard Ti
Visit site
This feeling isn’t familiar, barely being in the playoffs by game 45? I don’t think that’s happened since 2019-2020 which was my first regular season watching of this team. I don’t like it.

Samsonov will be crap, anyone saying he has an opportunity to get his job back…don’t worry he will blow it. He’s had this job taking opportunity game for every game he’s played for the last month and he still cannot do it. If he doesn’t our defence and offence will make sure of it

I’m hoping for Matthews to score a couple, nylander and Marner to continue racking up points. Rielly to get some as well

Our depth is laughable. Bert is a scrub, domi can’t shoot, jarnkrok is going through his 4th line skid, Tavares is awful, knies is not ready, Robertson is a fan, kampf is a defenceless defensive 4C, mcmann and Gregor are irrelevant and holmberg has stone hands

A 5-3 loss with 2x AM34 goals would at least be mildly entertaining

Now that is the sign of a fresh fan.

Now those who have watched for 50-60+ years appreciate the team isn't already in the lottery without a pick.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad