Series Talk: WCSF Vancouver Canucks vs Edmonton Oilers. (Series tied 3-3)

You prediction for this series?

• Vancouver in 7

Votes: 190 16.9%
  • Vancouver in 6

Votes: 191 17.0%
  • Vancouver in 5

Votes: 46 4.1%
  • Vancouver in 4

Votes: 40 3.6%
  • Edmonton in 7

Votes: 82 7.3%
  • Edmonton in 6

Votes: 362 32.2%
  • Edmonton in 5

Votes: 174 15.5%
  • Edmonton in 4

Votes: 40 3.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Leonardo87

New York Rangers, Anaheim Ducks, and TMNT fan.
Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
IMG_6101.jpeg

Vancouver Canucks vs Edmonton Oilers
WCSF

***Mod notes***

We understand this will be an intense series filled with emotions. We ask that you refrain from personal attacks towards others members, fans, and cities.

If you feel someone is baiting or trolling you, please report it rather than reply. Thank you.

Last edited:

soothsayer

Oct 27, 2009
I remember when Tocchet sat in front of a microphone and said "I hope they let them play and it isn't a penalty fest" after eliminating the Preds.
Nothing says confidence in your team like being a crying hypocrite to the media, practically begging for the league to tip the scales in your favour. What a pathetic display from that guy.

Reactions: iCanada and rhino71

Pavel10

Nov 10, 2023
Karma will eventually catch up to him if he keeps on doing dirty things on ice because he feels protected by the referees
"keeps on doing" 😂

McDavid is the kind of guy who probably went to the locker room to apologize after the game. I *wish* he did that intentionally. Why? Because there is not a single thing the Canucks micro captain can do back.

Reactions: rhino71

syz

[1, 5, 6, 14]
Jul 13, 2007
Nothing says confidence in your team like being a crying hypocrite to the media, practically begging for the league to tip the scales in your favour. What a pathetic display from that guy.
He sounded fairly diplomatic in his post-game last night at least when Canucks media was trying to get him to complain. He played through much worse in his day and would probably prefer it if his team would do the same instead of having the officials clamp down, which would heavily favor the Oilers PP.

Reactions: Szechwan

Pavel10

Nov 10, 2023
He sounded fairly diplomatic in his post-game last night at least when Canucks media was trying to get him to complain. He played through much worse in his day and would probably prefer his team to do that instead of having the officials clamp down, which would heavily favor the Oilers PP.

Yup it's hilarious if the Canucks are going to cry and whine about power plays (which they have more of this series) then let's have a power play fest.

Edmonton's real pp stats are close to 60% as they scored a few Ev goals seconds after pp ended.

Czechboy

Ceší do toho!
Apr 15, 2018
Everyone was so upset about Vegas and the LTIR thing. Calling them cheaters!

However, no one seems upset at all that the Oilers clearly have Cole on our payroll.

If you ain't cheating, you ain't trying!

Reactions: Mez

Czechboy

Ceší do toho!
Apr 15, 2018
1715437839142.png

Stu has regressed to the norm. I love him but his playoff game needs a lot of work. Time for.. oh f***.. keep playing Stu.

JAK

Non-registered User
Jul 10, 2010
For a team that “called out diving” I really respect how your approach appears to be diving.

But hang your hate on the Hughes paper cut. It will help you sleep at night.

If you look at it again, who the hell falls FORWARD when being cross checked from the front.

It is obviously not a dive, had Zadorov fell backwards, it would have been a good place to call a dive.

Zerotonine

Apr 23, 2017
In my opinion, it's absolutely sickening that McDavid has to score 4 points in order for the Oilers to win. It's always the same case with this Oilers team. They could really use more help if they want to win the Cup in the future.
Just think if your highest paid player put up 4 pts in a night u might even make the second round to 🤷‍♂️

Skolman

Feb 16, 2018
In my opinion, it's absolutely sickening that McDavid has to score 4 points in order for the Oilers to win. It's always the same case with this Oilers team. They could really use more help if they want to win the Cup in the future.
So, you would be sickened if Matthews actually showed up in the playoffs?

Hockeylife2018

Nov 21, 2011
Even with their so called easy schedule the Oilers look like the 6th best team remaining in these playoffs. They don't look strong at all!
This is the scary thing!

Ya the D and goaltending is what it is...but edmontons secondary scoring has actually been good this year. If edmontons made it this far with 1 line, imagine if the rest if the team actually starts to contribute!

PuckG

Feb 26, 2015
McDavid could have spun his way around and kept skating forward zero issues at all.

If you looked at the extended replay, where Hughes was being asked off the ice by none other than Sutherland, you can see McDavid's guilty face, he knew exactly what he did and got away with.
Two minutes for a guilty face!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad