GDT: Leafs @ Kraken 9pm SNO Jan. 21

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fogelhund

Sep 15, 2007
Hoping Detroit vs Tampa goes into OT with the Wings winning and a regulation loss for the Leafs tonight.

How much more do we have to take until Keefe gets fired?

That’s great to hope that, but I’m not sure that’s going to really solve anything.

PROUD PAPA

Sep 20, 2021
Leafs Nation: Shanahan must be sweating.

Shanahan: actually I'm quite comfortable with my millions of dollars and 3 Stanley Cup rings.
Pretty sure it’s just the fans that are sweating. Well, maybe Sammy, he needs to sort his game out or another NHL contract might be hard to come by.

Confucius

There is no try, Just do
Feb 8, 2009
Toronto
Well then you may be missing a humdinger right now.
I’m actually watching the game, lol. Waiting for the Leaf game, I find being online almost makes the delays between plays bearable. Watching Leafs pregame now though. As you must know if you don’t have a rooting interest for one team or another sports are almost pointless. I usually end up seeing any great play that may happen on some highlight show

ULF_55

Feb 27, 2002
Mountain Standard Ti
Visit site
I’m actually watching the game, lol. Waiting for the Leaf game, I find being online almost makes the delays between plays bearable. Watching Leafs pregame now though. As you must know if you don’t have a rooting interest for one team or another sports are almost pointless. I usually end up seeing any great play that may happen on some highlight show

I have found I derive pleasure watching non-Leafs teams beat the home teams.

It is especially gratifying when it is the home team broadcasters.

Does that make me a bad person?

:popcorn:

Reactions: Stephen

themilosh

Sponsor
Apr 27, 2015
Oakville, ON
Tell me you don't miss the old Norris Division with the 4th place team strolling into the playoffs with 68 points lol
Growing up in MTL the early 80s, those Norris division games were always fun.. especially the Leafs v North Stars for that final slot.. i believe it happened several years in a row.

Reactions: wingman75
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad