GDT: Leafs @ Kraken 9pm SNO Jan. 21

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darcy Tucker

My Name is Bob
Mar 23, 2008
Vaughan, Ontario
The goalie matchup might actually cost us. Many players in droughts. Defense is in shambles. Need this win.

Screenshot_2024-01-21-10-43-02~2.png

Note we now have 14 regulation losses and are .500

Last edited:

HolyCrap

Oct 2, 2015
I’m gonna watch football today. I will follow along here to keep updated. Will the Leafs turn things around? Stay tuned to find out, probably not.

Reactions: BayStBullies

Stephen

Feb 28, 2002
This will be a tough game.

After winning 8 straight the Kraken have lost 3 straight and will be rested while the Leafs are playing 3 in 4 nights.

Kraken 3 points out of a WC spot so they'll be in desperation mode.

On paper, we should have the skill advantage to carry play... but the Kraken have a park the bus style defense. And we have Samsonov in net and Keefe's demotivational coaching. So yeah, I could see it getting ugly.

2 points tonight is a reasonable possibility. And 1 point out of 4 vs Winnipeg is reasonable. So yeah, falling out of the playoffs.

Aashir Mallik

Apr 19, 2019
This feeling isn’t familiar, barely being in the playoffs by game 45? I don’t think that’s happened since 2019-2020 which was my first regular season watching of this team. I don’t like it.

Samsonov will be crap, anyone saying he has an opportunity to get his job back…don’t worry he will blow it. He’s had this job taking opportunity game for every game he’s played for the last month and he still cannot do it. If he doesn’t our defence and offence will make sure of it

I’m hoping for Matthews to score a couple, nylander and Marner to continue racking up points. Rielly to get some as well

Our depth is laughable. Bert is a scrub, domi can’t shoot, jarnkrok is going through his 4th line skid, Tavares is awful, knies is not ready, Robertson is a fan, kampf is a defenceless defensive 4C, mcmann and Gregor are irrelevant and holmberg has stone hands

A 5-3 loss with 2x AM34 goals would at least be mildly entertaining

PromisedLand

I need more FOOD
Dec 3, 2016
Hogwarts
I am backing Sammy to get back to playing like a stud. If not.... for whatever reason.... just please throw the season away. Be sellers at TDL and use this year to do some re-tooling in the summer and then rest of the re-tooling can be done when JT is off the cap.

Please exercise caution and go ahead with a plan instead of a hail mary. DO NOT THROW AWAY DRAFT CAPITAL AT TDL JUST FOR THE SAKE OF THROWING AWAY DRAFT CAPITAL

The Bills game promises to be a good one!

f*** taylor swift. she has annoyed the f*** out of me and for that reason alone "Bills Mafia" tonight!!!

:yo:

TMLAM34

Oct 15, 2020
Hoping Detroit vs Tampa goes into OT with the Wings winning and a regulation loss for the Leafs tonight.

How much more do we have to take until Keefe gets fired?

Darcy Tucker

My Name is Bob
Mar 23, 2008
Vaughan, Ontario
Hoping Detroit vs Tampa goes into OT with the Wings winning and a regulation loss for the Leafs tonight.

How much more do we have to take until Keefe gets fired?
Honestly I'm hoping this team goes on a heater and Keefe gets one more chance to build on his series win over TB last season. If Woll gets healthy and our depth stops playing like scrubs anything can happen.

Reactions: Mr_Fun

hullsy47

Dec 7, 2005
3 in 4 nights for the Leafs while the Kraken are rested. Kraken will be desperate as they are 3 points out of a WC spot.

Sammy in net.

Keefe will be sweating.
Must win for leafs IMO

One step forward, one step back.
Both arguably as good as domi and bertuzzi
Can see 1 of these guys dealt in some panic move ,especially if Sammy shits the bed tonite

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad