Pre-Game Talk: Leafs @ Habs | Feb 9 | 7PM CBC

Status
Not open for further replies.

bshaw

Jul 4, 2010
Hamilton
Leaving tomorrow morning at 8am. Hope the highways are fine and ill be there in 6 and a half hours..2-0 in career games away from home, keep the streak alive!!

93gilmour93

Feb 27, 2010
I'm driving to Montreal for this game for my first leaf game experience so I'm calling in my win ONE TIME for this one here guys. Go Leafs Go!!! :handclap::handclap:

I've seen the leafs play in a few buildings but leafs vs habs in Montreal is a treat. Go leafs go. Hat trick for Kessel Saturday night. :yo:

Duffman955

Mar 4, 2010
A top pairing of Phaneuf - Komiserek would be great until Gunnarson comes back.

Phaneuf needs a defensive defenseman to play with, and currently komi is the best one available.

Grant

LL Genius
Jan 16, 2012
London
Started chirping back and forth with my friend who is a habs friend today. It's hockey season! :handclap:

garce

Mar 20, 2010
Too close to Ottawa and Montreal
Leaving tomorrow morning at 8am. Hope the highways are fine and ill be there in 6 and a half hours..2-0 in career games away from home, keep the streak alive!!

Better leave earlier pal, 401 is a horror show. Brockville, and still snowing wind is supposed to come up overnite. Best wishes but I d stay home. Having said that there's nothing like Montreal on a Saturday with the Leafs in town, electric from 8 am on, God speed DM me if you need to watch the game in Eastern Ontario.

Count Von Grabo*

***crosses fingers hoping that White is in the Habs lineup***

TRG

Oct 23, 2008
Montréal
Hi guys,

I'm doing the Habs GDT, what is supposed to be the Leafs starting lineup and who is the starting goaltender?

Thanks!

binop7

Jul 4, 2011
Hi guys,

I'm doing the Habs GDT, what is supposed to be the Leafs starting lineup and who is the starting goaltender?

Thanks!

JVR - Bozak - Kessel
MacArthur - Grabo - Kulemin
Frattin - Kadri - Komarov
Orr - McClement - McLaren (I think someone help out here)

SG: Reimer

Last edited:

bshaw

Jul 4, 2010
Hamilton
Better leave earlier pal, 401 is a horror show. Brockville, and still snowing wind is supposed to come up overnite. Best wishes but I d stay home. Having said that there's nothing like Montreal on a Saturday with the Leafs in town, electric from 8 am on, God speed DM me if you need to watch the game in Eastern Ontario.

Leaving at 8. Got a rental, no turning back now!!

jakapono24

Oct 20, 2011
Toronto, ON
JVR - Bozak - Kessel

JVR - Bozak - Kessel
Kulemin - Grabo - McClement
MacArthur - Kadri - Frattin
Orr - Komarov - McLaren

More likely, I think.

sangreale

Feb 21, 2008
JVR - Bozak - Kessel

Is this correct, Carlyle was playing Kamarov at centre with McClement and Orr on the wings. I didn't think he would (or should) change that. Am I missing something?

Actually I missed the last game (heard last period on radio) so I am assuming I screwed something up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad