Pre-Game Talk: Leafs @ Habs | Feb 9 | 7PM CBC

Status
Not open for further replies.

rdawg1234

Jul 2, 2012
I can finally watch this game on tv, not a crappy little feed.

ridiculous that they had back to back leafs tv games this week!

Urban Explorer*

I can finally watch this game on tv, not a crappy little feed.

ridiculous that they had back to back leafs tv games this week!

yea that sucked. I stream to my big screen tv. But it looks like crap compared to real tv. Glad next game I won't be streaming!

SprDaVE

Sep 20, 2008
We are playing in Montreal again? Hey, we have a chance to win.

I would have cringed if it was in Toronto.

BlueandWhite72

Sep 4, 2010
I'm driving to Montreal for this game for my first leaf game experience so I'm calling in my win ONE TIME for this one here guys. Go Leafs Go!!! :handclap::handclap:

Budsfan

Sep 17, 2006
The Habs are not going to be a push over, they have improved, since the last time we played them but I think we have too and our young guys are starting to get into the swing, of playing in the NHL, especially our young defencemen.

So look for another battle and this one within our own division and we could move ahead of them with a win.

Go Leafs Go!!

Penalty Kill Icing*

With so many games on Saturday, I really hope Bob Cole is calling this game. :(

Suntouchable13

Dec 20, 2003
Toronto, ON
I am slowly but surely getting more excited again for Leafs hockey. It's a lot more fun watching a team that is sitting in a playoff spot. Just like it was last year for the first 3/4 of the season until the collapse drained all of the excitement right out of me.

Ari91

Nov 24, 2010
Toronto
There are two patterns developing so far. Leafs are a strong road team so far and have already won in Montreal this season. Leafs are also consistently inconsistent. One pattern will see them win in Montreal, the other pattern will see them lose and once again go back to .500. I'm expecting the latter because it's just easier that way.

I am looking forward to the game though. Montreal has seriously stepped it up since last playing the Leafs and I think the Leafs are getting better as well with their system.

topched

Nov 19, 2008
Toronto, Ontario
i sense the team is improving
other yrs that often wasnt the case 10 games into the season

Agreed, we still might not be a playoff team, but we are getting better little by little and are trending up.

In other years we had way more vets, and guys were playing over their heads... it was just a matter of time before they came back to reality and the struggles began.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad