#RetireHronek17
Sponsor
Jul 29, 2008
Sarasota, FL
eDYhIf.gif

Gniwder

Oct 12, 2009
Bellingham, WA
Wow. If this forum was a Squad Leader game, I think just read through a half dozen failed morale checks. ;)

It is funny though. A group of folks think Larkin is trash. Another group of folks think the team is trash without Larkin. (please note that I think most folks here are not in either of those groups.)

That is amusing to me.

Is it still amusing?

HoweFan

Jan 10, 2017
We lose Larkin again, and a veteran team like this reacts in this manner. What a disappointing way to end the season after what we accomplished so far. Maybe I’m being too negative but they are going to have to win me back again like they did after December.

Lazlo Hollyfeld

The jersey ad still sucks
Mar 4, 2004
May need to fast track him at this rate with the incompetence this team has without him

I'm ready to Weekend at Bernie's him at this point given how the Wings play without him.

giphy.gif

I'm not sure if that's a leaf or a burning piece of garbage. Same difference I suppose.
ooh I like your dumpster fire better. I used the quick mockup you made and had it remove the background in Preview. not pretty but it works. (and then stole your new one too. If it's too confusing let me know)

Gniwder

Oct 12, 2009
Bellingham, WA
I'm ready to Weekend at Bernie's him at this point given how the Wings play without him.

View attachment 833297

ooh I like your dumpster fire better. I used the quick mockup you made and had it remove the background in Preview. not pretty but it works. (and then stole your new one too. If it's too confusing let me know)
No big deal, I'll switch to the patch, I want to put wings on it like the Red Wings logo.

Reactions: Lazlo Hollyfeld

GarlicbreadTB

Apr 16, 2015
We lose Larkin again, and a veteran team like this reacts in this manner. What a disappointing way to end the season after what we accomplished so far. Maybe I’m being too negative but they are going to have to win me back again like they did after December.

We seem to be a bit of a streaky team so we might have a bit of a losing streak now before going a burner again.

Reactions: sepster

WingsToPick4th

Jan 5, 2020
LaLonde says he expects him to miss the weekend but It could change. Said hopefully at practice next week

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad