Oct 9, 2020
Ontario
3o7zil9jeq021.jpg

Realgud

Jersey ads are a disgrace
Nov 4, 2013
realguddraftsimulator.com
Trash ad strikes again...

But for real if Veleno keeps playing like he has the last few games, he could find himself in that 2C spot and do decently well there. I feel like Copp as the 2C would kill that line.

DBC-Compher-Kane
Ras-Veleno-Ray

Not ideal, but not the worst if Veleno keeps that up. 2 weeks sucks but it isn't the end of the world. It could have been 2 months... I just really hope the team doesn't fall back down into a giant slump in the meantime...

GMR

Jul 27, 2013
Parts Unknown
Maybe the team will band together and actually play well defensively knowing that offensive production might decrease.

Detroit Knights

Feb 29, 2012
This is actually great timing. This forces yzerman to make a decision. Does he want us in the playoffs this season or not? With Larkin out and 4 days of trade deadline left, it forces him to make a trade for a top 6 forward that could possibly play center or has a good history of doing so in the top 6. I think we still make the playoffs because of the teams chasing us just not going to catch up with how they are playing, so that just leads us to shoring up our depth even more and adding a top 6 center/winger................................who could be traded from our farm team................................yep you guessed it.

1709574397239.png

the smirk on his face makes me laugh lol

Konnan511

#RetireHronek17
Sponsor
Jul 29, 2008
Sarasota, FL
This is actually great timing. This forces yzerman to make a decision. Does he want us in the playoffs this season or not? With Larkin out and 4 days of trade deadline left, it forces him to make a trade for a top 6 forward that could possibly play center or has a good history of doing so in the top 6. I think we still make the playoffs because of the teams chasing us just not going to catch up with how they are playing, so that just leads us to shoring up our depth even more and adding a top 6 center/winger................................who could be traded from our farm team................................yep you guessed it.

View attachment 829166

the smirk on his face makes me laugh lol
Looks like Kirk Cousin's cousin.

Who is it?

• Haha
Reactions: JediOrderPizza

Hugh Mongusbig

Mar 7, 2012
Veleno better play his heart out over the next two weeks.. the whole team is going to need to if they are to keep the playoff dream alive without the captain.

Islanders are only 6 points back and have an easy schedule coming up. the wings have a much tougher road to hoe coming up here with games against the Avs and Vegas. The wings 6 point lead could disappear real quick. Less worried about Washington and NJ as they are both playing like crap right now. buckle up.

Reactions: DatsDeking

DatsDeking

Jun 25, 2013
Huge loss for the team during the playoff race but I’m more worried about what this does for the TDL. Hoping we don’t overpay for a forward just to try and keep afloat. Going into the deadline, I expected us to make a few minor sells here to get room on defense for Ed. Lets see if that changes because of this.

Hugh Mongusbig

Mar 7, 2012
I've been worried about this news ever since he left the FL game and didn't return... figured we'd get some bad news, maybe out a game or two, but was not expecting 2 weeks. ugh.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Granada vs Osasuna
    Granada vs Osasuna
    Wagers: 1
    Staked: $10.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Rennes vs Brest
    Rennes vs Brest
    Wagers: 2
    Staked: $40.00