Proposal: LaK/TBL

cagefighter91

Sep 5, 2013
Seeing as how we make our best trades with teams against the Cap, what do you think the costs will be for the following:

Jake Muzzin - left D-Man to replace departure of DeHaan or Hickey

Tyler Toffoli - right-hand shot who can score big goals

Tyler Johnson - 2nd line center and playoff performer; it's known they want D back

eoin92

Jun 14, 2013
Seeing as how we make our best trades with teams against the Cap, what do you think the costs will be for the following:

Tyler Johnson - 2nd line center and playoff performer; it's known they want D back

That was when we weren't also against the cap.

LeapOnOver

Mackenzie is a hack!
Jan 23, 2011
Iksan, S. Korea
www.leaponover.com
Thank you for your query, but...NO THANK YOU :)

It wasn't his query, it was the op's query and we jump down his throat (not you really, but others).

I think it's pretty fair that a Tampa fan responds to an Islander fans post with his ask. I'd imagine Johnson would not come cheap at all and from a Bolts perspective that's probably an even trade. We just know how important Leddy is to our team.

With that said the I see what the OP is doing but I doubt any of these guys are available without paying a king's ransom.

2ndGenIslander

Feb 2, 2012
Nassau
I don't think outside people truly appreciate leddy besides us fans who watch him all the time. I'd say our #2 most important player behind JT and it's not close.

Lame Lambert

Fire Lou
Mar 5, 2015
I don't think outside people truly appreciate leddy besides us fans who watch him all the time. I'd say our #2 most important player behind JT and it's not close.

Easily. The ask from Tampa would be Drouin and I don't know if I would even do that.

SCMURRAY

Jul 6, 2016
Long Island

Muzzin I'd say isn't really a need. Would consider it if we lost dehaan but not hickey.

Would love love love toffoli slotted next to JT and would give up anyone not named JT, leddy, barzal and pulock.

Johnson could be had for Hammer straight up

VoluntaryDom

Formerly DominicBoltsFan / Ⓐ / ✞
Oct 31, 2016
Tampa FL
Muzzin I'd say isn't really a need. Would consider it if we lost dehaan but not hickey.

Would love love love toffoli slotted next to JT and would give up anyone not named JT, leddy, barzal and pulock.

Johnson could be had for Hammer straight up

I'd want Leddy instead of Hammer but a Hammer+ deal could work.

So you would trade Ho-Sang or Lee for Toffoli?

VoluntaryDom

Formerly DominicBoltsFan / Ⓐ / ✞
Oct 31, 2016
Tampa FL

Name 30 centers better then.

Crosby, McDavid, Malkin, Backstrom, Tavares, Stamkos, Seguin, Scheifele, Matthews, Bergeron, Eichel, Duchene, Draisaitl, Pavelski, Barkov, Getzlaf, Kopitar, Toews, Kuznetsov, Giroux, Johansen, Wennberg, Monahan, MacKinnon

that is 24

and some maybes like Thornton, Couture, Kadri, etc

So he is in the low end of top-30.

Pure Slaughter Value

Jun 6, 2002
New York
Visit site
Not Muzzin, doesn't address a need and would cost too much in order to improve slightly.

Not getting Toffoli, LA needs scoring desperately. You'd have to trade a ton in order to get him. Nelson, Pulock, #1 probably doesn't get it done.

Johnson would probably be the "easiest" to get because (at some point) Yzerman is going to have to address his Cap. That being said, there'd be no shortage of suitors so you're looking at giving up a touted young forward or Hamonic. Maybe Hamonic +.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad