Proposal: LaK/TBL

CodeE

step on snek
Dec 20, 2007
Los Angeles, CA
You Mean The Guy That Posts Like This? "How Does Garth Snow , The General Manager Of My N Y Islanders Acquire Crosby , Malkin , And Kessel For Beauvillier And Strome? There Must Be A Way To Fit This Under The Salary Cap. How Can The General Manager Of My N Y Islanders Convince Bettman To Get Rid Of The Salary Cap?"

I honestly think that guy has some learning disability so I refrain from going after him. He's been doing it for too many years and eventually you have to figure out not to capitalize every word you type.

Lame Lambert

Fire Lou
Mar 5, 2015
I honestly think that guy has some learning disability so I refrain from going after him. He's been doing it for too many years and eventually you have to figure out not to capitalize every word you type.

I just assumed it was some guy ****ing with everyone :laugh:

CupHolders

Really Fries My Bananas!
Aug 8, 2006
Amended a little, I think we found ourselves a cup winning defense corp

Strait - Strait

Strait - Donovan

Ness - Strait

Done. Don't know how I missed Aaron Ness initially. With his transition game... A.Ness definitely has a place in the Islanders back-end.

CupHolders

Really Fries My Bananas!
Aug 8, 2006
eh, its between him and matt martin

Nah, I have advance stats that no one else has ever heard of and do not have any scientific proof of validity or reliability. But It is more than enough for me to clearly indicate that Martin's success was entirely based on being teammates with Hickey. He's regressed hard while Hickey has continued to impress. Here are the numbers

Martin with Hickey: TotalBS%stat = 73.235

Martin with/out Hickey: TotalBS%stat = 48.438

Hickey is one of those rare players . He is in the class of a Brett Burns.
Forward or D, he does it all.

His nickname "Hickey Mouse" speaks to this quality of being a mite sized version of Brett Burns. He can do everything else that Burns does but takes up a smaller carbon footprint.

Last edited:

VoluntaryDom

Formerly DominicBoltsFan / Ⓐ / ✞
Oct 31, 2016
Tampa FL
Nah, I have advance stats that no one else has ever heard of and do not have any scientific proof of validity or reliability. But It is more than enough for me to clearly indicate that Martin's success was entirely based on being teammates with Hickey. He's regressed hard while Hickey has continued to impress. Here are the numbers

Martin with Hickey: TotalBS%stat = 73.235

Martin with/out Hickey: TotalBS%stat = 48.438

His nickname "Hickey Mouse" speaks to this quality of being a mite sized version of Brett Burns. He can do everything else that Burns does but takes up a smaller carbon footprint.
Ooh, I love advanced stats.

But what about adjMadeUps/60?

Martin w/o Hickey: 10.21
Martin+Hickey together: 9.01
Hickey w/o Matrin: 6.45

This one proves that Martin carried Hickey last year.

Now this year on separate teams:

Martin: 9.85
Hickey: 7.21

A little better but Martin still outclasses Hickey.

:sarcasm:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad