Laine's sad violin goal celebration

IamNotADancer

Feb 16, 2017
i like it. although i wish he wouldn't have been so subtle and just started from one end of the bench and just let the whole squad have it

I wish a player would have the gonads to skate in front of the opposing team's bench sideways staring at them the whole way through while just raising his arms. Would probably be the funniest start of a bench clearing brawl.

Saku11

Jan 25, 2010
This guy must be real fun at parties.

Hockey culture is so lame. Love when players show some personality.
Laine is probably really fun at parties too based on this he probably goes around bragging to everyone about he is a millionaire superstar NHL star. Being a sore winner is the worst..

Saitama

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 20, 2010
Winnipeg
Laine is probably really fun at parties too based on this he probably goes around bragging to everyone about he is a millionaire superstar NHL star. Being a sore winner is the worst..
Is your name Jon Snow in real life? Just wondering....

Daximus

Wow, what a terrific audience.
Sponsor
Oct 11, 2014
Five Hills

Is there a sad violin emoji?

Drytoast

Sep 27, 2017
No, because I understand how marketing works. You can look good, average, boring, or even a little weird. But this is usually a nonstarter:

cut.jpeg

He stands out from the crowd. That's perfect PR.

I could make a characture of Laine far easier than I could of say...Matthews or Nylander. Plus you could have fans going to the game with crazy cheap blond beards and the like and you know exactly who they are trying to be. Just like Thorton and Burns.

As a matter of fact...boom. I just gave Winnipeg's PR department an idea for merch sales.

Rich Nixon

No Prior Knowledge of "Flyers"
Jul 11, 2006
Key Biscayne
He stands out from the crowd. That's perfect PR.

I could make a character of Laine far easier than I could of say...Matthews or Nylander. Plus you could have fans going to the game with crazy cheap blond beards and the like and you know exactly who they are trying to be. Just like Thorton and Burns.

As a matter of fact...boom. I just gave Winnipeg's PR department an idea for merch sales.

I like it, very strong.

snowkiddin

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 26, 2016

Meh. Laine can brag at parties all he wants for all I care, as long as he continues to be one of, if not the best goal scorer in the league.

Patrik Barkov

Jun 25, 2016
I'd argue being a sore whiner on the internet is worse

Reactions: Syckle78

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad