Laine's sad violin goal celebration

Saku11

Jan 25, 2010
Saku11 must be a Saku Koivu fan.

Saku Koivu = TPS legend

Laine mocks TPS celebration

Saku11 upset
Actually not TPS guy , as im from North. Tbh i dont even follow my home league anymore cause i find the big ice hockey boring to watch except live games which i go to see 5-10 games per season and thats it.

Bar Down

Bar Mexico
Jan 28, 2013
Beneath PPG Paints
It's the beard & hair combo that really ruins his looks. He cleans up fine:

NEP2658191.jpg

Yeah, I'm gonna be honest he looks like a serial killer here.

Saku11

Jan 25, 2010
Laine killed Kärpät in his MVP liiga playoffs. A lot of guys here up north resent him for that.
Yeah thats the first time i knew this kid is something else and a playoff guy. Still not emotionally invested in Sm-Liiga games .

GoJetsGo55

Apr 14, 2009
Winnipeg, MB
Really want to hear Cherry's take on this. Just unneeded and I wish the Wild were a better team (Injuries robbed them of a good series) because Laine would be singing a different tune when that caused the Wild to come back and win the series.

Kid is skilled no doubt but I just can't cheer for him because he is such a cocky ****. Reminds me of Perry in a way without being a dirty player.

Surprised this wasn't addressed but Don was totally fine with it because he understands where it came from.

snowkiddin

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 26, 2016
Really want to hear Cherry's take on this. Just unneeded and I wish the Wild were a better team (Injuries robbed them of a good series) because Laine would be singing a different tune when that caused the Wild to come back and win the series.

Kid is skilled no doubt but I just can't cheer for him because he is such a cocky ****. Reminds me of Perry in a way without being a dirty player.

Totally.

snowkiddin

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 26, 2016
Jets were missing 3/6 on their defense last night, Trouba returning from multiple injuries and Perreault from F group, yet it's all about Wilds injuries.

Actually, game 4 was all the about the refs! Haven’t you heard?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad