KHL Season 2021-2022

SoundAndFury

May 28, 2012
P.S. I also don't buy the unsustainable part. Winning in OT ans SO is part of the game. It is what it is.
Yes, it is part of the game and that's exactly why you can't reasonably expect to win with 5 to 1 ratio in OT if you only manage to win 1/3 of the games in regulation.

Atas2000

Jan 18, 2011
Yes, it is part of the game and that's exactly why you can't reasonably expect to win with 5 to 1 ratio in OT if you only manage to win 1/3 of the games in regulation.
But even if they regress, they will still be around the top. And that is higher than expected. A lot of people, me icluded expected CSKA to suck this season. I am just here and ready to admit that at this point is looks like I was wrong. Obviously the playoffs will be the real measuring stick to all those teams. Will SKA figure out the mess with too many players and have a competitive, consistent roster for the playoffs? Will CSKA be able to compete with Fedorov at the helm? How will other western powers respond? Time will tell.

I am fairly disinterested in the East this time around as I don't see my AkBars recover until Kvartalnov is gone. I will follow the West with more interest this season. Also for the former AkBars players doing well elsewhere. Former AkBars players Kvartalnov drove outta town.

Atas2000

Jan 18, 2011
Barbeiro is a decent signing by Ak Bars def a high quality KHL player to be.
I am more worried about the management going into X-Mas shopping frenzy mode and trying to sign more foreigners that might not pan out. I am okay with Barberio while this is still the bill for our management's failed policy. Half the league and all the good teams are reinforced with out former players our idiots drove off the team for no effing reason, but a failed coach who is dumb at hockey and can't stand talent. Now they are desperately filling up holes.

Exarz

Jan 1, 2014
Helsinki
Everyone's 2nd favorite Estonian player Kristijan Kombe with his 1st KHL goal in his 1st KHL game.
His line was very solid today in an otherwise very boring game. I hope they get the chance even when some of the players return from injuries/covid

cska78

Nov 27, 2006
USA
www.fc-rostov.ru
I am more worried about the management going into X-Mas shopping frenzy mode and trying to sign more foreigners that might not pan out. I am okay with Barberio while this is still the bill for our management's failed policy. Half the league and all the good teams are reinforced with out former players our idiots drove off the team for no effing reason, but a failed coach who is dumb at hockey and can't stand talent. Now they are desperately filling up holes.
Demers is a solid signing fort KHL, and if Fehr is cheap money and parks himself in front of the net, no pathetic KHL d-man will move him out of there.

SoundAndFury

May 28, 2012
By the way, since our last standings talk, CSKA lost 2/2 in OT and SKA has actually overtaken them fair and square winning the head-to-head game today.

ozo

Feb 24, 2010
Yep, this is unacceptable. Jokerit should immediately apologize to the nation of Palau!

Reactions: Jussi

aonb

Oct 26, 2013
Kagarlitsky - last 23 games - 0 goals. inb4 he has assists, still ugly as ****, i miss old Kaga from Seva times and first season in Dynamo. Highlight reel machine. I'm not excited anymore, he's just out there putting decent numbers

Pilut - went from 28 points to 10 or so, 33 games in, still zero goals. He has bad puck luck but still

Atas2000

Jan 18, 2011
I have it from the trusted source that it's all Kvartalnov's fault :sarcasm:
It is, you hater. Kagarlitskiy is exactly the kind of player Kvartalnov hates. A player who can actually play hockey. And he is still the best player on the team, that is mismanaged and miscoached by idiots.

Atas2000

Jan 18, 2011
Kagarlitsky - last 23 games - 0 goals. inb4 he has assists, still ugly as ****, i miss old Kaga from Seva times and first season in Dynamo. Highlight reel machine. I'm not excited anymore, he's just out there putting decent numbers

Pilut - went from 28 points to 10 or so, 33 games in, still zero goals. He has bad puck luck but still
Our best player is ugly?

SoundAndFury

May 28, 2012
It is, you hater. Kagarlitskiy is exactly the kind of player Kvartalnov hates. A player who can actually play hockey. And he is still the best player on the team, that is mismanaged and miscoached by idiots.
I don't think that's what "hater" is supposed to mean but ok :laugh:

Reactions: Jussi

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad