Player Discussion Kevin Hayes part II

Status
Not open for further replies.

McRanger

Sponsor
Jul 20, 2005
Centers should adjust themselves up to our expectations and not the other way around, IMO.

/thread

If players are too lazy to put up 150 points then I'm too lazy to call them #1 centers. Either everyone joins me in pretending it's still the late 80s or they can go to hell.

Also, Kevin Hayes is short and always looks like he knows what's going on.

FLYLine27*

BUCH
Nov 9, 2004
NY
/thread

If players are too lazy to put up 150 points then I'm too lazy to call them #1 centers. Either everyone joins me in pretending it's still the late 80s or they can go to hell.

Also, Kevin Hayes is short and always looks like he knows what's going on.

Ok ok..i got this one! :laugh:

Ail

Based and Rangerspilled.
Nov 13, 2009
Boomerville
I should have picked up on that you were being sarcastic but that other guy definitely wasn't being sarcastic :laugh:

It wasn't sarcasm, they both definitely believe that. I asked them in a PM. They're just embarrassed to admit it and are now playing it off as a ruse.

McRanger

Sponsor
Jul 20, 2005
I'm pretty sure that Senators fan reported back to his board that we're all insane.

HF007

Sep 9, 2008
Is Hayes safe to take over Zucs and Nash in fantasy or is that too early

Larrybiv

We're CLEAN, we PROMISE!
May 14, 2013
South Florida
Imo Hayes is far from a #1 center, but he coukd be someday, hes working his way towards that. We dont have a#1 center, more like #2's. But thats fine.

Anyway, isnt this what we've all wanted?...........Kreids, JT and Hayes ALL stepping up as our offensive leaders? Wow! I am truly happy about this.

silverfish

got perma'd
Jun 24, 2008
under the bridge
I'm not trying to toot my own horn here or make other people 'eat crow' or whatever. But it's a shame that Hayes's resurgence will be solely attributed to "changing his attitude and work ethic" in the off-season rather than people realizing that his sophomore slump was not that at all.

Obviously his new off-season plan has helped, but it's important to remember that Hayes has always been good.

Inferno

Nov 27, 2005
Atlanta, GA
I'm not trying to toot my own horn here or make other people 'eat crow' or whatever. But it's a shame that Hayes's resurgence will be solely attributed to "changing his attitude and work ethic" in the off-season rather than people realizing that his sophomore slump was not that at all.

Obviously his new off-season plan has helped, but it's important to remember that Hayes has always been good.

Michael Grabner going on his line hasnt hurt either.

Grabner does all the dirty work that goes unheralded.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad