Proposal: Jonathan Drouin

SpeakingOfTheDevils

Devils Advocate
Jan 22, 2010
Philadelphia, PA
Jesus.

I think MTL trading Drouin would be even funnier than MTL trading Sergachev. And somehow, even more mental.

He’s not going to return the center you guys want. The Zibanejad suggestion is bat****.

HOPE

Goal Caufield!
Jun 30, 2011
Montreal
Drouin is going no where. i still like this trade to this day even if Drouin underperformed in a position he wasn't suppose to play in the first place. i have total faith Drouin will find himself at some point and will be easisly a 70pts player. his cap hit will Help the habs big time!

72hockey guy

Nov 24, 2017
Drouin is going no where. i still like this trade to this day even if Drouin underperformed in a position he wasn't suppose to play in the first place. i have total faith Drouin will find himself at some point and will be easisly a 70pts player. his cap hit will Help the habs big time!
that's entirely fair but I seriously doubt it will happen at center. I'm pretty sure you don't think so either. I honestly think the longer he plays out of position the worse it will be for his long term outlook.

Skills need to be refined by use, and playing center doesn't help him in that regard, not that he's effective at center. He really isnt. But it will broaden his skills in some areas, while Pejorative Sluring some others.

On the whole I see him being better at forward

Hostile Offer

Artist formerly known as Eagle Peninsula
Jun 17, 2017
Finland
that's entirely fair but I seriously doubt it will happen at center. I'm pretty sure you don't think so either. I honestly think the longer he plays out of position the worse it will be for his long term outlook.

Skills need to be refined by use, and playing center doesn't help him in that regard, not that he's effective at center. He really isnt. But it will broaden his skills in some areas, while ******ing some others.

On the whole I see him being better at forward

He's not a centre and everyone, even the Habs management realizes that. We can't waste another year of him at that position.

Reactions: Ori

Ori

#Connor Bedard 2023 1st, Chicago Blackhawks
Nov 7, 2014
Norway
Gorton `ello Marc what about Drouuiin..` *click hang up* beep, beeeep. :laugh:

It`s more likely not going to happen - Canadians need him in the rebuild and he is too young to consider to move him. But I agree with many here he shoud play in a wing position next season. :nod:

Brett44

Feb 11, 2017
Avs want him
Kerfoot+ Kamenev+2nd round nashville 2018
For Drouin (or Galchenyuk )

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad