Proposal: Jonathan Drouin

lifelonghockeyfan

Dec 18, 2015
Lake Huron
So many Habs proposals to get rid of Weber and Price....now Drouin?

That's all the Habs got for trade....high priced veterans, with poor money playing value per dollar. You can add Alzner and Petry to the list. 34 m for Price, Weber, Petry, Drouin and Alzner. For 34 m. Bruins have Rask, Marchant, Bergeron, Pasta and Krejci.

rent free

Apr 6, 2015
LOL butt hurt much ? You really should step away from your keyboard for a few days. I preferred it when you Laffs were irrelevant. Like the last 50 years.
WITH this comment, it's safe to say that you are the butt hurt one.

Legend123

Jul 3, 2016
Yeah no. In fact hell no.
Drouin has muuuuuuch more potential. And the Habs desperately need him. Hell be great next year.

Reactions: DaPhazz

Legend123

Jul 3, 2016
This does nothing for the Rangers.

1) The age difference between Zibanejad and Drouin is not worth a first or second rounder.

2) Zibanejad is still young anyways.

3) Mika is also the better player.

Basically, you have the Rangers offloading a first or second for a worse player because he's a couple years younger. That's silly.
How exactly is he better? Lmao his career high is 51 points.

Oilers Propagandist

Relax junior, it’s just a post.
Aug 27, 2016
Edmonton, AB
Drouin to Cgy for 2020 unprotected first round pick for a guaranteed shot at this mans...
Comparisons to Sidney Crosby not easy for Alexis Lafreniere to ignore - Sportsnet.ca
1492878-alexis-lafreniere.jpg

Deam78

Aug 16, 2017
What’s crazy about the craziest NYR posters on this board, including Ori and B-meister, is how right they sometimes are.

And I admit it grudgingly. They are rarely right but when they hit bullseye they hit dead-centre because NHL GMs are closer to them in their intelligence and approach than to the reasonable posters like Amazing Kredierman or BrooklynRangersFan. It’s sad.

Personally, I would not do Drouin for Zib + 2019 first. I would do Zib for the 3rd overall.[/QUOTE]
Of course you would as it would be a huge overpayment for Zib lol

Spearmint Rhino

Sep 17, 2013
Drouin's value is probably at an all time low, well maybe just behind when he was the spoiled brat who sat out a couple of years ago before coming back and putting up good numbers in the playoffs
Our GM would be an idiot to move him based on this past seasons performance - and yes I know our GM is an idiot so I won't be shocked

gianni

Apr 8, 2014
if the Canucks fall at the draft lottery &/or if whoever's available at their selection spot won't be NHL-ready for a few years, I would consider trading that pick for Jonathan Drouin.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad