Post-Game Talk: Jets slipping falling cant get up lose 2-0 to blues

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jets 31

This Dude loves the Jets and GIF's
Sponsor
Mar 3, 2015
Winnipeg
I like our team alot better with Buff than without , way better effort out of the team though . Mason was good , Wheeler was skating hard again and Ehlers was good . Laine must not be superstitious because if he was that beard would long been shaved off . I hate when the Jets lose . :ipeace

DharmaBum

Just like a young Dave Ellett
Nov 14, 2010
Winnipeg
God damn, that was a frustrating game to watch. The Jets had tons of glorious, high-quality chances, and just faced a hot goaltender. **** Carter Hutton. **** him right in the ear.
Apparently, he don't care for his mama too much. Doesn't care what people say about her:sarcasm:

He played really well, but it seemed to me like a lot of the shots were low shots. I wonder if that was by design. Was that scouting by the Jets that he gives up a lot of rebounds?

sipowicz

The thrill is gone
Mar 16, 2011
Player post-game audio: Blake Wheeler & Steve Mason.

Coach Maurice post-game scrum topics: Thoughts on Steve Mason's game. Happy with the overall performance with the team despite the loss? As a staff how do they keep the team up during the game? On not pressing when down. How does he handle things with younger players when things appeared to come so much easier early in season? Concern with top end guys in a drought? Switching Lowry & Hendricks. Message to team for tomorrow. Mason's game. Who starts tomorrow?

To listen click here.

When Mo is still talking Hendricks he proves once again how much of an idiot he is, how younger guys like Mathias or Dano in his place to make the team easily better than he is out to lunch.

Whileee

May 29, 2010
Mason and the D we’re pretty good, Poolman much better after the Hawks debaucle.

Mason trending upward, Helly downward, wouldn’t surprise me if Mason becomes the starter before long.

Jets need a shakeup on the forwards all lines look stale, well 4th line aside as it’s pretty tough for Armia and Perreault to play a man down every shift!!!!!!

Recall Roslo or Lemieux already and put Hendricks out to pasture!
When you need to replace a C with Lowry to get more offense, that tells you all you need to know about that C. Maurice is squandering the advantage of having Perreault and Armia on the 4th line by giving them Hendricks as an anchor. It's infuriating.

sipowicz

The thrill is gone
Mar 16, 2011
When you need to replace a C with Lowry to get more offense, that tells you all you need to know about that C. Maurice is squandering the advantage of having Perreault and Armia on the 4th line by giving them Hendricks as an anchor. It's infuriating.

Really don’t get the Jets reluctance to call up Roslo....you would be throwing him in with two pretty good players in Armia and Perreault!

Duke749

Savannah Ghost Pirates
Apr 6, 2010
Canton, Georgia
Can someone explain that penalty situation at the end with Laine? Wasn’t aware a double minor overlapped when the opposing team takes a penalty as well..(have people over so heard literally nothing on tv. Blessing? :sarcasm: )

Reactions: jgimp and sipowicz

Psych0dad

Sep 27, 2017
Saint John, N.B
Really don’t get the Jets reluctance to call up Roslo....you would be throwing him in with two pretty good players in Armia and Perreault!

I don't get many of Maurice decisions and that one can be added to the long list.

You either have the balls to try and possibly fail but if you don't, then you're not good. Maurice is not good at his job.

Reactions: sipowicz

sipowicz

The thrill is gone
Mar 16, 2011
It's just his way of gauging the media, "They let me say this **** and not even question it; cool...coolcoolcool.":laugh:

No kidding, Mo might as well talk about the 8th puck they used in the game for all the difference it or He-sucks makes in a game!

Reactions: DharmaBum

Adam da bomb

May 1, 2016
I don't get many of Maurice decisions and that one can be added to the long list.

You either have the balls to try and possibly fail but if you don't, then you're not good. Maurice is not good at his job.
They need to get rid of Dano so they have room in the pb to try that

kanadalainen

A pint of dark matter, please.
Jan 7, 2017
The 100th Meridian
When Mo is still talking Hendricks he proves once again how much of an idiot he is, how younger guys like Mathias or Dano in his place to make the team easily better than he is out to lunch.

Hendricks is a fine glue guy. But the glue is wearing off a bit. It seems like prime time for any one of a number younger players to supplant Hendricks.:wally: Dano, Roslo, or Lemieux spring to mind. Is there a downside?

Reactions: sipowicz

Aavco Cup

"I can make you cry in this room"
Sep 5, 2013
Anyone from here on who downplays the importance of Buff and Toby to this team should be tarred and feathered.

Agreed. Poolman looked pretty good tonight though. Dragged Chiarot into respectability

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad