Prospect Info: Jets Prospects at the '22 World Junior Hockey Championship

surixon

Jul 12, 2003
Winnipeg
If he’s not better than Kariya it will be a disappointment.

Peak Karyia was a top 3 to 5 forward playing against the likes of Jager, Lindros, Lemieux, Yzerman etc. He was a 50 goal 108 - 120 point guy. I'd be pretty haply with those numbers from Bedard.

Adam da bomb

May 1, 2016
Peak Karyia was a top 3 to 5 forward playing against the likes of Jager, Lindros, Lemieux, Yzerman etc. He was a 50 goal 108 - 120 point guy. I'd be pretty haply with those numbers from Bedard.
But only one of those guys Lemieux is on the mt Rushmore of top 4 players. I think people are hoping Bedard is just under Gretzky, Lemieux, Orr, Howe

Eye of Ra

Grandmaster General of the International boards
Nov 15, 2008
Malmö, Sweden
Torgersson have played physical in the last games. Its kind of funny after what i write about him. He might read this forum lmao or most likely, swe coaches told him to use his size more.

Reactions: SLAYER

ps241

The Ballad of Ville Bobby
Sponsor
Mar 10, 2010
Canada looking a tad sloppy over the first two periods vs the Swiss. Stankoven has been Canada’s best player tonight by a mile. The kid looks awesome.

Reactions: Flair Hay

snowkiddin

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 26, 2016
Canada looking a tad sloppy over the first two periods vs the Swiss. Stankoven has been Canada’s best player tonight by a mile. The kid looks awesome.
Shitty ass goaltending again. Cossa is even worse than Duran Duran though so we don’t have anyone to turn to.

Reactions: ps241

snowkiddin

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 26, 2016
Was Mike Johnson this terrible of a colour guy when he did commentary for us? I don’t remember him being this bad. Maybe it’s because we’ve been spoiled with Ferraro because crikey

Reactions: hockeyarena

voyageur

Hockey fanatic
Jul 10, 2011
Torgersson have played physical in the last games. Its kind of funny after what i write about him. He might read this forum lmao or most likely, swe coaches told him to use his size more.
I haven't watched much of the games, but the scouting reports are good. Getting reps on the PK is a faster way to get to the NHL. I think he's going to be a good linemate for David Gustafssson here, sooner than later.

nobody imp0rtant

Registered pessimist
May 23, 2018
So I go to bed and wake up to find the the Czech beat the heavily favored US team? Wow that is a surprise.
loki-smile.gif

Reactions: wraithsonwings

ps241

The Ballad of Ville Bobby
Sponsor
Mar 10, 2010
It will be interesting to see how Canada does today. They aren’t a very good team but neither are the other teams. Probably because it’s summer hockey but it’s the worst World juniors tournament I have seen that I can remember.

Reactions: surixon

Ad

Upcoming events

• Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $1,752.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Metz vs Lille
    Metz vs Lille
    Wagers: 2