Prospect Info: Jets Prospects at the '22 World Junior Hockey Championship

None

Feb 22, 2012
It certainly has not been a good tournament for Jets prospects.

Nope, but I'm not too worried about it. I think Lambert needs to be on a team where the reins get loosened a bit to find his game. Finland as a team seems to want to play a risk averse game, which you can't really blame them considering it's a short tournament. That to me isn't a situation where a player that needs to find their footing again isn't going to have much success.

As for Torgersson I just don't really have him in a tier where I'd expect him to light a best on best (in an age group) tournament up.

None

Feb 22, 2012
Lambert scratched again makes it easy to cheer for Canada I guess :dunno:

None

Feb 22, 2012
So, Chevy will sign him as a free agent after the tournament? :sarcasm:

Free prospect :dunno: could be more but I don't see it.

As for Canada, Dave Cameron has not been able to settle his team down and he continues to put out the same PP doing the exact same thing. What a shitshow of a game for Canada's coaching staff.

Reactions: snowkiddin

DannyGallivan

Your world frightens and confuses me
Aug 25, 2017
Melonville
Congrats Canada. My only regret is that there wasn’t a Jet prospect to cheer for. That’s not important now, though… just waving the flag.😊

snowkiddin

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 26, 2016
I can't believe Canada chose to run a power play similar to the Jets!!! :laugh:

I love 3-on-3 overtime instead of the shootout.
Glad you enjoyed the game, Guardian17. It was nerve-racking in the end but the payoff was worth it.

It’s a shame Bedard did his best impression of Claude Rains’s Invisible Man in the final, but he’s gonna be so good. McTavish is also a stud.

Reactions: Guardian17

Guardian17

Strong & Free
Aug 29, 2010
Winnipeg
When Canada wins gold it’s just good for the balance of the universe.

Of course Finland had a better chance of winning if Lambert would have played😉

Yep, it was a great win for Canada!

sddefault.jpg

tbcwpg

Jan 25, 2011
That save by McTavish IMO is the greatest/most important save in HOCKEY HISTORY by a non-goaltender. WJHC Gold Medal match in sudden death overtime, knocking the puck straight down on the goal line then swatting it away is absolutely a spectacle that will go down in Canadian WJHC history.

It did have Eberle goal against the Russians vibes.

Reactions: mazmin and None

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad