Post-Game Talk: Jets Caps 7:00

Status
Not open for further replies.

SpinningEdge

Feb 12, 2015
Fairfax, VA
I wouldn't mind if the Caps actually lost this game. If they win it'll just be another example of them feeling like they can slack and get out of it whenever. So disappointing seeing a team with zero killer instinct.

HTFN

Feb 8, 2009
Hey, you know who wouldn't have been available to make that play in the slot that almost went for the Jets' 4th?

Wheeler, if Beagle didn't jump away and look terrified of hitting him in the neutral zone.

aonb

Oct 26, 2013
wow, carlson is just terribad, completely out of sync, dumb passes, beaten 1 on 1

twabby

Mar 9, 2010
Honestly I'd flip Carlson and Schmidt next game, leaving 9-88 as the second pair. Carlson has been a mess.

Also it's clear now that Niskanen is this team's #1.

trick9

Jun 2, 2013
I thought Williams has played okay. His presence around the net took away defenders on both the Backstrom and Ovechkin goals.

He missed a breakaway and completely forgot Lowry in that 2nd goal right in front of Holtby.

troyerlaw

Life is party again
Dec 13, 2010
Los Angeles
I thought Williams has played okay. His presence around the net took away defenders on both the Backstrom and Ovechkin goals.

2nd goal was very much on 14. He stood in the slot not covering anyone, but giving the appearance of it, so backstrom moved along.

Embarrassing third period. Holtby didn't cover himself in glory either. First goal was badly misplayed. Him and carlson.

Just a ridiculous 3rd period. Up 3-0 with a PP, and not a whisper of life in other side.

We're lucky they didnt finish us off in tegulation. They had their chances.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad