Post-Game Talk: Jets can't break Glass - 2:1 Hawks

Festinator

Apr 6, 2016
Calgary
Damn, Laine and the first line were pretty bad all game and then Laine pulled off a worldie and suddenly his balls quadrupled in size for the last 3 minutes of the game. When that kid gets confident, holyyy.. Hope it carries over to tomorrow night, would like to go into the break with at least 2 points from this road trip.

LowLefty

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 29, 2016
Jets did not show up and gave a 4 minute effort.
Smh.

Jets had excellent chances all night long - glass stood on his head, Helle let in a weak one, and 2 late goal posts were the difference.
I'm not losing any sleep over this one -

footnote: Laine looked real good in the 3rd - that's my take away on this game

Adam da bomb

May 1, 2016
If jets could finish pp we win. Kc tonight Buff the other night miss breakaway and lose momentum.

folix

Jul 24, 2011
At this point mathias looks like he shouldn't be in the NHL. Lemieux HAS to go in. Dano is playing extremely well and.....and gets pomo' d.

Reactions: sipowicz

Robinson2187

Registered Schmoozer
Nov 22, 2015
Comox BC
It's ok. Especially with how they finished. Didn't feel good going into this one without Lowry and Scheif. Then their goalie stands on his head.

Best team we faced in a while and the boys just took a bit too long to adjust to the quality of competition.

Really wanna kill Minny now though.

Reactions: snowkiddin

Wedgeden

Mar 31, 2012
Love Roslovic, but I wish Maurice would've played Dano instead of a raw rookie in the last 10 minutes.

Reactions: adammlis

Instincts

Jan 11, 2012
Lack of luck in the end. Didn't play enough minutes to win the game. Totally disagree with statement that soft goal was a difference-maker, our disability to convert on handful grade A chances was real difference maker

Reactions: adammlis

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad